"Tit and Clit"

I said panty raids, not whipping it out. That is a crime of exposure

I think women find it easier to show their tits rather than their vaginas. Just tossing this out there for general consumption, not really trying to make a point or anything.

Well I will never be elected to office or serve on the Supreme Court if naked frat behavior is a disqualifier......

Shoving it in a woman’s face and naked frat behavior are two different things.

Well I will never be elected to office or serve on the Supreme Court if naked frat behavior is a disqualifier......

By the way evince is talking here, I'm beginning to think there my be more than just a few 'skeletons' in her closet. :|

What fraternity were you in??

The human conditions means anything is theoretically possible over the course of time. Sleaziness, crime, and assault included.

But I have been to hundreds of parties, including at least half a dozen frat parties. And I cannot ever recall seeing a guy whip out his junk and shove it in the face of an unsuspecting girl. I am pretty sure if it happened, he would be asked to leave the party. He might even get his lights punched out.

evince, sometimes you make no sense at all. Why would a man put his penis in the face of a woman if he didn't like her? Think evince, think!

because sex confuses them

they want it but they don't think women are real humans

so they seek to shame and scare women in the act

Its called sexual deviancy

here is an example of some of my sons friends

My son was not at this party

Now note the clown never touches the women

see how relaxed and safe she seems to feel during this ?

now watch what his friends do to the clown for his treatment of this girl.

The clown is a good guy and is now alcohol free

because sex confuses them

they want it but they don't think women are real humans

so they seek to shame and scare women in the act

Its called sexual deviancy

Really? I thought it was always considered an 'introduction' ... you know, in college? (like 'I'll show you mine, now you show me yours') Maybe we went to different colleges?

Really? I thought it was always considered an 'introduction' ... you know, in college? (like 'I'll show you mine, now you show me yours') Maybe we went to different colleges?

real men don't need to STEAL pussy

some of you idiots never learn that

I may be mistaken ... but I think if you're rubbing your dick in some strange girls face at a Frat Party ... you're probably NOT thinking about the Supreme Court. (just an opinion)

are you fucking kidding?

this guy was the asshole you knew in college who came from money and was just SURE he was destined to be the designated WINNER no matter what he did.

maybe you couldn't recognize the type because you were one

real men don't need to STEAL pussy

some of you idiots never learn that

You know evince, rubbing your cock in a strange girls face as she sits there sipping a drink, is a far cry from 'stealing Pussy'. (shaking head on this one)

are you fucking kidding?

this guy was the asshole you knew in college who came from money and was just SURE he was destined to be the designated WINNER no matter what he did.

maybe you couldn't recognize the type because you were one

God! You sound like you went to one of those Religious Institutions somewhere. (Is there a college in Vatican City?)

I said panty raids, not whipping it out. That is a crime of exposure

It seems to be a pattern now. Your guy Kavanaugh appears to have a pattern of attempting rape and sexually assaulting women.

What he did, every boy knew was wrong from age 12 onward. The amount of alcohol one drinks does not change the reality that they knew it was wrong.

We have seen this type before though...the rich white kid who thinks he can get away with it.

Granted, he is still entitled to give his side of the story. I am sure some will make the case that all these women are lying. But you and I both can see where the preponderance of the evidence seems to be going.

No wonder you didn't want Kavanaugh to take a lie detector test, eh??

You know evince, rubbing your cock in a strange girls face as she sits there sipping a drink, is a far cry from 'stealing Pussy'. (shaking head on this one)

what do you think he hoped to gain with the act?

charm her into bed?

it was an act of bullying idiot

sexual bullying

Yale's campus newspaper just revealed Kavanaugh …
https://washingtonpress.com/2018/09/20/yales-campus-newspaper-just...

Sep 20, 2018 · The paper includes an article about Kavanaugh’s days at the university, during which he was part of an all-boys Yale secret society called “Truth and Courage” which was referred to as “Tit and Clit.”

You'd be surprised at the number of college aged males that don't understand the importance of stimulating the clitoris on a female.
Very important knowledge.

here is an example of some of my sons friends

My son was not at this party

Now note the clown never touches the women

see how relaxed and safe she seems to feel during this ?

now watch what his friends do to the clown for his treatment of this girl.

The clown is a good guy and is now alcohol free

greg kept asking the girl to go get naked with him

so his friends did this to him

did you hear the girl crack the fuck up after it goes down?

he didn't ever touch her

just bothered her

Yeah they always had lots of girls at their parties

they saw them as friends

these boys ( the tape is nearly a decade old ) were true gentlemen

the girls were equals and no one was tolerated bullying them

Back