To Maineman

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pure bullshit. The "debate" was judged solely on the popularity of the subject. Judged correctly, I would have destroyed you.

Bad arguments have the habit of being really unpopular in competitive debating circles. Outside of that, go nuts, but you were unpopular for a reason...

Popularity of the subject, not the argument. Exposing this straw man of yours is an example of how I destroy you in debates.

That was pure bullshit. The "debate" was judged solely on the popularity of the subject. Judged correctly, I would have destroyed you.

Translation;

WAAHHH!! WAAAAAHHH! WAH WAH AWAAAAHHH!!!!

What is bullshit is your continued whining about something that happened over a year ago.

If that lets you sleep at night.

Oh please! You have had two people want to meet you and kick your ass. Topper even offered to PAY you to meet him and you refused. You wanted to challenge him to a ski contest. LMAO!

And you expect anyone to believe that after chickening out on those, that you will travel thousands of miles and sneak into the house of someone who you know to be armed???

LOL! Too funny.

You tried to be a bully until people called your bluff. When your "I'll give you the GPS coordinates to a bridge. Under the bridge will be a metal box..." routine that has provided laughs for several years, backfired and made you a laughing stock, you then put all your false bravado into trying to convince Topper that a ski fight would be just as manly as an actual fight.

As usual, you have the facts wrong.

Feel free to correct me. You have claimed everyone has their facts wrong about you. Are you just a much maligned innocent man? lmao

I know the bit about the metal box under a bridge is accurate. That kind of funny stuff lives on, kinda like Dixie's 1/3 rants.

Feel free to correct me. You have claimed everyone has their facts wrong about you. Are you just a much maligned innocent man? lmao

I know the bit about the metal box under a bridge is accurate. That kind of funny stuff lives on, kinda like Dixie's 1/3 rants.

A blast from the past there, WB.

I venture nobody could forget those halcyon days, where ne'er a week would go by without a pugilistic challenge being issued, alongside 15 paragraphs of cryptic clues, several grid references and an ancient map with a big 'X' drawn on it, directing one to a phone box, next to a barn, under the shadow of an old elm tree.

Those were the days, eh? TWTD.

A blast from the past there, WB.

I venture nobody could forget those halcyon days, where ne'er a week would go by without a pugilistic challenge being issued, alongside 15 paragraphs of cryptic clues, several grid references and an ancient map with a big 'X' drawn on it, directing one to a phone box, next to a barn, under the shadow of an old elm tree.

Those were the days, eh? TWTD.

Again, welcome back, Charver. You were missed.

thank you... my son just came down with his fiance for a visit last week.... he was totally blown away by how cool this place is and how much there is to see and do and experience here. He said, "Dad... it really doesn't do you two justice to merely say you are "retired", you have perfected the life of bon vivants!

I said, "bingo". Living very well is the best revenge.

If you are looking for a suggestion on a vacation from your vacation life... drop on down to Costa Rica... rain forest is pretty sweet as is Arenal.

If you are looking for a suggestion on a vacation from your vacation life... drop on down to Costa Rica... rain forest is pretty sweet as is Arenal.

several folks have suggest that... also, Lake Atitlan in Guatemala is supposed to be awesome as well.

watching the internet bully with the big e-muscles get his nose rubbed in all of his past shit is really quite funny. It IS good to be back!

several folks have suggest that... also, Lake Atitlan in Guatemala is supposed to be awesome as well.

Um... that too... friggin awesome (according to my friends as well)... and depending on where in Mexico you are it may not be that far away. Closer than Costa Rica anyway.

watching the internet bully with the big e-muscles get his nose rubbed in all of his past shit is really quite funny. It IS good to be back!

99.9% of bullies turn out to actually be cowards. That is why they pick on those they are 99.9% sure they can beat. Unfortunately for some of them, they don't realize that it is next to impossible to determine who is who on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back