To Maineman

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.9% of bullies turn out to actually be cowards. That is why they pick on those they are 99.9% sure they can beat. Unfortunately for some of them, they don't realize that it is next to impossible to determine who is who on the internet.

The ironic thing is that he posted a picture once with a toolbelt and he seemed to be just a tall streak of piss.

Last edited:
99.9% of bullies turn out to actually be cowards. That is why they pick on those they are 99.9% sure they can beat. Unfortunately for some of them, they don't realize that it is next to impossible to determine who is who on the internet.
I agree. When maineman first reared his ugly head he was the bully. He can dish it out but whines like a baby when others get back at him.

I agree. When maineman first reared his ugly head he was the bully. He can dish it out but whines like a baby when others get back at him.
did I ever seek out your home address? no. Did you seek out mine? yes
did I ever seek out your work email address and email you threatening emails there? no. Did you do that to me? yes
did I ever threaten to come to your home in the trailer park and accost you? no. Did you threaten to come to my home in Maine and accost me? yes
did I ever post pictures of your children as my avatar? no. Did you use my son's professional photo as your avatar? yes
did I ever threaten to come to tobacco road and slit your throat? no. Did you threaten to come to Mexico and slit mine? yes

do you have ANY evidence whatso-fucking-ever of me being a bully to YOU? no. Is the above evidence not clear indications of your pathetic attempts to bully me? clearly it is.

Last edited:
did I ever seek out your home address? no. Did you seek out mine? yes
did I ever seek out your work email address and email you threatening emails there? no. Did you do that to me? yes
did I ever threaten to come to your home in the trailer park and accost you? no. Did you threaten to come to my home in Maine and accost me? yes
did I ever post pictures of your children as my avatar? no. Did you use my son's professional photo as your avatar? yes
did I ever threaten to come to tobacco road and slit your throat? no. Did you threaten to come to Mexico and slit mine? yes

do you have ANY evidence whatso-fucking-ever of me being a bully to YOU? no. Is the above evidence not clear indications of your pathetic attempts to bully me? clearly it is.

Did you post stuff about my kids, and Yurts? YES.

Now you're whining, because the POSSE nailed you for it.

Did you post stuff about my kids, and Yurts? YES.

Now you're whining, because the POSSE nailed you for it.

did I threaten you or yurt or either of your children? of course not. have you threatened me? of course you have.

and you mistake laughter for whining.... a common mistake for tool wielding streaks of piss who look like Joe Dirt remake extras, I guess.

Last edited:
did I threaten you or yurt or either of your children? of course not. have you threatened me? of course you have.

and you mistake laughter for whining.... a common mistake for tool wielding streaks of piss who look like Joe Dirt remake extras, I guess.

You guys are going to leave THAT discussion alone. We're not having a repeat of that.

You have been banned from numerous boards for your sickening stories attacking posters' children. That is a fact. My posse and I have forced you to change your behavior. We use whatever means necessary.

arguing-with-retards-funny-demotivational-posters.jpg

You have been banned from numerous boards for your sickening stories attacking posters' children. That is a fact. My posse and I have forced you to change your behavior. We use whatever means necessary.

your "posse"? Are you claiming to be such an "A" list badass internet stalker that you have a "posse"? That's too funny.

You know I am; you admitted as such. And yes, we formed a posse, devised a plan and crushed you. We forced you to change your behavior.

You should be thanking me. :D

You know I am; you admitted as such. And yes, we formed a posse, devised a plan and crushed you. We forced you to change your behavior.

You should be thanking me. :D

so, does that mean you - and your posse, I guess - have abandoned your plan to come down here and "slit my throat in the night" and get your nuts shot off in the process, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back