To our Liberal friends on JPP

There's a difference between impeachment and conviction. Pelosi resisted impeaching Trump over Ukraine because she could do the math. However, the new radical lefties elected in the 2018 Mid-terms* pushed her into it with the threat of losing her Speaker position.

I expect the same will happen this time around on the Republican side. McCarthy is already downplaying impeachment for the same reason as Pelosi: they don't have the numbers. However, with all the RW wackadoodles being elected, all screaming for Biden's impeachment, I suspect he'll succumb to their demands by Spring/Summer.

*the irony being it was done with Trump's help as he got rid of anyone opposing him. Note that the Democrats may have shot themselves in the foot by supporting RW election deniers and now facing the prospect of seeing those idiots elected to Congress.

That there's a difference between them is the point of the post you quoted. The other difference is in the nature of the evidence against Biden as compared to that against Trump, and that difference is large indeed, which even
some Republicans understand whether or not they will openly concede it. Also, at least some Republicans will understand that a Biden impeachment will appear to the public to be exactly what it is - a cheap minded payback.

Who is it you will attack this time when you lose?

Do remember

This time the cops will draw weapons and shoot you

<sigh> No one's going to shoot anyone. And ExcessDiaperStain has no clue what's going to happen. The man's devolved to nothing but a childish troll. The reason I have him on ignore is that he I thought he was one of the clear-thinking ones. But when his coup failed, he went full MAGA troll. He's supposed to be a doctor. He's a real disapointment.

Agreed about cops against Pedo Nazis, White Supremacists and other violent assholes.

OTOH, I expect the Republicans to take the House today but the Senate may be a tossup for a few weeks. Regardless who wins, the margin will be thin...again.

The Republicans will probably impeach Biden in the Spring, but can't convict since they won't have a 2/3s majority.

Precisely. And no one's going to attack or shoot anyone. It will just be gridlock as usual.

Good they should spend every day of the next 2 years impeaching that lying child groping retarded bastard

Let's hope they do spend 2 years trying to impeach him for being a child groper because then the 70% of Americans that are sane will make sure the Republicans are voted out in 2024 and they won't hold any positions of power until they get rid of people like you from their party.

That there's a difference between them is the point of the post you quoted. The other difference is in the nature of the evidence against Biden as compared to that against Trump, and that difference is large indeed, which even
some Republicans understand whether or not they will openly concede it. Also, at least some Republicans will understand that a Biden impeachment will appear to the public to be exactly what it is - a cheap minded payback.

Regardless of evidence, the results will be the same.

While I agree the evidence against Biden is complete bullshit, it remains TBD whether Americans will see it or not. The 1/6 Hearings were full of compelling evidence but failed to move the needle. Why?

Doubt impeachment. Republican majority won't be huge and there should be enough members to oppose the vote knowing acquittal in the Senate is certain and for that reason getting heat from GOP Senators not to force them to go through with the futility of it.
Gym Jordan and Majorie will be so disappointed.

Shrill lunatic stupidity from a mental case. :palm:
A neutered loser for another two years. Then the Democrats will lose again in 2024 and 2028 and all will be normal again.
No votes were ever affected by Russians. But alas, shrill mental cases on the left still cry out about it. :palm:
More projection from a shrill, low IQ mental case. :palm:
^^^
Triggered geezer.

One day I suspect you'll have a heart attack in mid-rant and everyone in the room will just let you lay on the ground until you are cold and still. LOL

4dcnal.jpg

Actually, don't.....

:rofl2:
This is another divisive post from someone who claims not to be divisive. Sorry to disappoint you LIG, astute people know midterm elections are usually lost by the majority in control. I won’t be jumping off any roof, and I don’t think the majority of non Trumpers will be, either. You have a nice day.

To be frank, I don't give a damn if they walk out on roofs or in the middle of traffic. Or if the libtards here walk out in the ocean in a storm and get sucked out to sea.

They didn't a shit when they were forcing citizens to get a jab or live under a bridge.

Now, I don't care what happens to them. They deserve it.

:laugh:

Please don't go on any roofs today. Stay safe.

You got to give a life pal, we have all lived thru elections we like, plus those we hate, and there will be another next year, and the year after that, etc., if your day is defined by an election, you go to get out more, lot more

This is another divisive post from someone who claims not to be divisive. Sorry to disappoint you LIG, astute people know midterm elections are usually lost by the majority in control. I won’t be jumping off any roof, and I don’t think the majority of non Trumpers will be, either. You have a nice day.
Tell yourself whatever gets you to sleep at night.

People are angry and fed-up and all the whitewashing in the world can't change it.

Back