To the crybaby:

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
I won't call you out directly, you know who you are. The whole thing with Darla being a mod was an April fools joke. Yes, you are a gullible twit, we knew you would fall for it. We laughed about it for a while yesterday. That said, we didn't expect you to start pouting, toss a hissy fit and weep uncontrollably about it today. So put on your adult pants and grow up. It was a joke.

While I am sure Tom was, that isn't who I was referring to. But then... you know that.

No I have no idea who you're talking about. I have no doubt Tom was furiously PM'ing Damo this morning when he saw my name was still red. And TB had some sort of meltdown which I know you saw. I don't know.

No I have no idea who you're talking about. I have no doubt Tom was furiously PM'ing Damo this morning when he saw my name was still red. And TB had some sort of meltdown which I know you saw. I don't know.

Oh, I see, you want to pretend you didn't run anyone over with the bus? Ok... I will play along.

Darla has NO IDEA what I am talking about.

???

Wow, I guessed some of my friends might be annoyed but I didn't realize you'd be one of them. Sorry if I upset you. Honestly I didn't even know about it until I signed in. No one told me anything beforehand. I should have told them to go eff themselves and not gone along with it I guess.

I knew it was a April Fools joke and sent Prophet a PM saying so.
I kind of thought that the mods would do it for a couple of days, to try and take away any doubt. :)

???

Wow, I guessed some of my friends might be annoyed but I didn't realize you'd be one of them. Sorry if I upset you. Honestly I didn't even know about it until I signed in. No one told me anything beforehand. I should have told them to go eff themselves and not gone along with it I guess.

No dearest Darla, I simply know that some of your friends are overly emotional and would likely be mad. So I preemptively struck. You know how us conservatives like preemptive strikes.

No dearest Darla, I simply know that some of your friends are overly emotional and would likely be mad. So I preemptively struck. You know how us conservatives like preemptive strikes.
\

Ohhh, I thought you were mad at me. You guys on here are really messing around with me lately! Grind owes me big time for yesterday! Not that he will ever admit it or pay it back!

\

Ohhh, I thought you were mad at me. You guys on here are really messing around with me lately! Grind owes me big time for yesterday! Not that he will ever admit it or pay it back!

I looked at a couple of football boards yesterday morning before checking this site and there were attempted April Fool's posts all over the place so I had it on the brain when I came here. Even with that I still thought for a minute it might be true. I give you props for going along with it.

anyone getting bent out of shape over darlas name being red for 16 hours needs to get a life. it wasnt even done to go after her liberal buddies and get their hopes up, it was to get the psycho conservatives mad. If some people got caught in the crossfire.. i Mean it's april fools. get real.

stories4u is still alive and he faked his death. go be mad at him.

anyone getting bent out of shape over darlas name being read for 16 hours needs to get a life. it wasnt even done to go after her liberal buddies and get their hopes up, it was to get the psycho conservatives mad. If some people got caught in the crossfire.. i Mean it's april fools. get real.

I think it was hilarious. Well done.

I still don't understand why Darla being named a mod would make anyone mad in the first place such that it makes a good April Fools gag.

\

well, you and 'thinking' have never really gone well together. So no worries, we expect you to get confused easily.

anyone getting bent out of shape over darlas name being red for 16 hours needs to get a life. it wasnt even done to go after her liberal buddies and get their hopes up, it was to get the psycho conservatives mad. If some people got caught in the crossfire.. i Mean it's april fools. get real.

I agree. Time for them to put on their big boy pants and realize it was just a friggin joke.

I use the phrase big boy pants, because it was a guy crying about it. Plus, we know women are overly emotional and simply cannot help themselves.

I still don't understand why Darla being named a mod would make anyone mad in the first place such that it makes a good April Fools gag.

Well exactly. When I signed in and saw what they did I understood that I was the butt of the joke. It's funny only SJ seems to have realized that. I decided to have fun with it anyway. I think they were disappointed that the only ones who were upset we're tb, USF and Tom. Tb and USF are trolls so no one cares. I had some fun with it yesterday because despite what they say I knew Tom and USF were sweating it and then I got to see tb's meltdown today. I'd actually be a good mod but I know that too and other people's misconceptions don't bother me.

darla you were not the butt of the joke and I even clarified in pm explicitly yesterday that me making you red was not to suggest that you being a mod is the joke, but rather to get your haters riled up.

Back