To the crybaby:

anyone getting bent out of shape over darlas name being red for 16 hours needs to get a life. it wasnt even done to go after her liberal buddies and get their hopes up, it was to get the psycho conservatives mad. If some people got caught in the crossfire.. i Mean it's april fools. get real.

stories4u is still alive and he faked his death. go be mad at him.

I burst out laughing when I saw it and wasn't a bit mad at Darla. I hoped it was true even though Damo's pulled some 4/1 pranks before.

Some of us AOLers are familiar with people faking their death, too. :D

2e328d02498e28c1c714557a79e7f52c.jpg

LMAO...

I burst out laughing when I saw it and wasn't a bit mad at Darla. I hoped it was true even though Damo's pulled some 4/1 pranks before.

Some of us AOLers are familiar with people faking their death, too. :D

They'd never make me a mod because I'd do "batshit crazy" things like when someone was following a woman around calling her the c word 50 times in 3 minutes move those posts to the warzone. I am out of my mind!

It's obvious that only one poster was positive that Scarla had been promoted to Mod status and that was Rune the Emo.
:chesh:

If you had truly thought this out, you would have announced that I had been made a Mod and you could have actually watched the liberal heads explode.

your name was considered actually. so was superfreak. we were going to red superfreak but I got distracted and by that point it was later in the day. you being red tho no one would have believed for a second O_o

your name was considered actually. so was superfreak. we were going to red superfreak but I got distracted and by that point it was later in the day. you being red tho no one would have believed for a second O_o

/shrugs....I saw the thread announcing it and before I opened it, I said "oh, is it April Fools Day already?"......actually, didn't you do the same thing last year?.....

Back