To the crybaby:

your name was considered actually. so was superfreak. we were going to red superfreak but I got distracted and by that point it was later in the day. you being red tho no one would have believed for a second O_o

I'm not so sure about that; because look how quickly Rune bought in to it.
There may not have been many postings; but your message box would probably have been filled up with Scarla's PMs. :)

If you had truly thought this out, you would have announced that I had been made a Mod and you could have actually watched the liberal heads explode.

No, jackwagon, Darla as a Mod is actually believable. It even fooled Tom, which was the ENTIRE point. You were just a bonus.

You are a Mod, LMFAO, uh, no. They don't make retards into mods, you fucking idiot.

No, jackwagon, Darla as a Mod is actually believable. It even fooled Tom, which was the ENTIRE point. You were just a bonus.

You are a Mod, LMFAO, uh, no. They don't make retards into mods, you fucking idiot.

It was only believable to Emo's like you and you keep saying I was fooled; but you shown nothing to support your insanity.

last year was justpalinpolitics.

This joke almost backfired on you and according to Rune the Emo, posters were going to be leaving JPP.

This is as pointless as anything else you have ever written.

Tom was scared shitless all; day. That is gold. Other conservatards were signing up at forums all over the world, knowing their time was up too. You? You are irrelevant,

Back