To the crybaby:

darla you were not the butt of the joke and I even clarified in pm explicitly yesterday that me making you red was not to suggest that you being a mod is the joke, but rather to get your haters riled up.

Note: Darla is a woman. You will need to explain it to her a few more times if you hope to have her understand the above.

anyone getting bent out of shape over darlas name being red for 16 hours needs to get a life. it wasnt even done to go after her liberal buddies and get their hopes up, it was to get the psycho conservatives mad. If some people got caught in the crossfire.. i Mean it's april fools. get real.

stories4u is still alive and he faked his death. go be mad at him.

The really funny part is though, is that it doesn't look like any of the "psycho conservatives" really got upset; but the psycho liberals sure did get their hopes up and then dashed. :chesh:

Well exactly. When I signed in and saw what they did I understood that I was the butt of the joke. It's funny only SJ seems to have realized that. I decided to have fun with it anyway. I think they were disappointed that the only ones who were upset we're tb, USF and Tom. Tb and USF are trolls so no one cares. I had some fun with it yesterday because despite what they say I knew Tom and USF were sweating it and then I got to see tb's meltdown today. I'd actually be a good mod but I know that too and other people's misconceptions don't bother me.

Well, you're really going to have to show anything that would support your proclamation that I was upset, in even the remotest probability; because when I read it I sent a PM to a poster, stating that it was a joke.

OH-WAIT, I forgot.
You aren't able to do that; because it never happened and you just want to try and stir up shit, seeing as how it gets you the attention you so desperately seek. :D

darla you were not the butt of the joke and I even clarified in pm explicitly yesterday that me making you red was not to suggest that you being a mod is the joke, but rather to get your haters riled up.

Didn't seem to work, did it.
You act like you're the only one who could think up such a "clever" April Fools joke and that's the real joke.
And while she may not have been the butt of the joke, it sure made an ass out her supporters. :p

True that. I don't understand a lot of the inside shit on this site notwithstanding that I've been posting here forever. For instance, who the fuck is tb?

That's what I call Truth Detector. Instead of TD. He seems more like an infectious disease than a truth detector to me.

Note: Darla is a woman. You will need to explain it to her a few more times if you hope to have her understand the above.

One time I had a misunderstanding with my very close work friend. He was kind of like my office husband. And I went back to the shipping office (he was the traffic manager) and said look Joe, you're married, so I know that you know we have to talk about this until you actually vomit.

So I can't argue with what you said.

One time I had a misunderstanding with my very close work friend. He was kind of like my office husband. And I went back to the shipping office (he was the traffic manager) and said look Joe, you're married, so I know that you know we have to talk about this until you actually vomit.

So I can't argue with what you said.

The above read as "blah blah blah, I am bat shit crazy, blah blah blah"

And USF is wrong ( I know, I hope you were all sitting down for that news). None of my friends are "upset". I told Grind I was worried that some of them would be and feel like I played them, but some of them knew. For instance, Rune knew before he put up the congratulations thread. He found out about five seconds after I did. And none of them were mad or upset at me at all.

But I know a couple of cons were sweating, and Tom was so worried when he saw my name still red this morning he got on the cyber horn (PM's) right away. So stick it USF.

And USF is wrong ( I know, I hope you were all sitting down for that news). None of my friends are "upset". I told Grind I was worried that some of them would be and feel like I played them, but some of them knew. For instance, Rune knew before he put up the congratulations thread. He found out about five seconds after I did. And none of them were mad or upset at me at all.

But I know a couple of cons were sweating, and Tom was so worried when he saw my name still red this morning he got on the cyber horn (PM's) right away. So stick it USF.

Still trying to cover for the weeping willow?

But you said I was upset that it looked like you were a Mod, so where's this "evidence" of such?
But then; even Prak said you lied about everything, GREAT AND SMALL. :chesh:

well, you and 'thinking' have never really gone well together. So no worries, we expect you to get confused easily.

images

Didn't seem to work, did it.
You act like you're the only one who could think up such a "clever" April Fools joke and that's the real joke.
And while she may not have been the butt of the joke, it sure made an ass out her supporters. :p

yeah it is kind of ironic. I have to grant you that.

Back