Today’s Teabagger News: Only 41% of Texans know humans did not live with dinosaurs

I have....as the youngest child I got the job of candling...it was quite simple actually, a device like flashlight with an egg cup attached to the lens.....hold the wide part of the egg up against it and look for a dark spot.....the ones that failed mom used to bake.....

I guess apple and his neighbors were the lazy farmers.
Everyone I knew, when growing up, always candled their egss; whether they were for market, or for self consumption.

J

But yeah - I think the young earthers are a weird crew. I can't deny it.

the bigotry comes in thinking that that large a percentage of Christians are young earthers....perhaps one or two percent....to believe it's more demonstrates only your own ignorance.....

lmao....you proved me right and don't even realize it...we haven't searched billions of dinosaur bones/fossils, we haven't even scratched the surface of the planet...

thanks WM :clink:
Searching billions of stars would be a roughly equivalent sample size to the amount of earth we've uncovered at this point. You just show your complete and total baffoonery even more with this post.

If members of the order dinosaura survived (besides the ones that evolved into birds), they would be closer to the top, and therefore easier to find than normal dinosaurs.

Searching billions of stars would be a roughly equivalent sample size to the amount of earth we've uncovered at this point. You just show your complete and total baffoonery even more with this post.

i never said that, apparently you have no concept of "comparative"

please, keep proving my points watermark, i'm thoroughly enjoying this....

you haven't once denied we have barely scratched the surface of the earth in terms of exvacation, then you admit it we simply can't test or know for sure about sentient life off this planet because we haven't 'scratched the surface' of discovering the universe....

but i'm sure you will want me dead before the night is over, much easier than reasoning with someone

i never said that, apparently you have no concept of "comparative"

please, keep proving my points watermark, i'm thoroughly enjoying this....

you haven't once denied we have barely scratched the surface of the earth in terms of exvacation, then you admit it we simply can't test or know for sure about sentient life off this planet because we haven't 'scratched the surface' of discovering the universe....

but i'm sure you will want me dead before the night is over, much easier than reasoning with someone

:facepalm:

You're an idiot. You're not even reading what I'm writing. That bears no resemblance to my argument. You're being willfully ignorant.

Just go ahead and believe that Jesus road on a dinosaur. No one cares. You're an idiot.

Nowhere near accurate, sorry.

I have known literally thousands of Christians, and have NEVER met one with this belief. If I were you or Cypress, I would be claiming that to be "proof" that no Christian has that viewpoint, and it is laughable to suggest something so idiotic.

Transforming more positives into negatives. You guys just can't make an honest argument, can you?

You're an idiot. You're not even reading what I'm writing. That bears no resemblance to my argument. You're being willfully ignorant.

Just go ahead and believe that Jesus road on a dinosaur. No one cares. You're an idiot.

yes it does, you claim we can't test or know about sentient life because we haven't 'excavated' the universe enough....that is the same thing i am saying with our current knowledge we have gained through current excavation....

we haven't scratched the surface, you can't deny that, deal with it, you're being purposefully obtuse because you ignorantly believe that if you agree with me you'll be agreeing that jesus road on a dinosaur...and of course that makes you a moron

We haven't excavated the universe at all.

We have taken a representative sample of the species of the earth. If strands of the order dinosaura did survive a little while besides birds, they would've evolved radically and would look very different. There aren't going to be T. Rex's or Velociraptors walking around unchanged 10's of millions of years after the fact. The K-T extinction event was a game changer.

We haven't excavated the universe at all.

We have taken a representative sample of the species of the earth. If strands of the order dinosaura did survive a little while besides birds, they would've evolved radically and would look very different. There aren't going to be T. Rex's or Velociraptors walking around unchanged 10's of millions of years after the fact. The K-T extinction event was a game changer.

It is amazing how much you KNOW would have happened, as well as what could have happened. The problem is, you are stupid. In relative terms, of course. I am sure you have a modicum of education, and you seem to be well versed enough to carry on an intellectual conversation, but in terms of what you actually know regarding our universe, you are stupid. There are vastly more things you DON'T KNOW than things you do know for certain.

Whether the relationship between how much we've excavated on Earth is comparable to how much we've excavated (explored) space, is irrelevant. The point is, in neither case have we FULLY explored everything, and we probably never will. It is very important... no, it is VITAL, that we keep an open mind regarding science and exploration of possibilities. This is how every breakthrough that has ever been, was made possible... by someone not 'accepting' what we thought we KNEW! By refusing to convince themselves, as you and Prissy have done, that we already KNOW it all! When you have closed your mind to any possibility, you have sealed your fate in ignorance.

It is amazing how much you KNOW would have happened, as well as what could have happened. The problem is, you are stupid. In relative terms, of course. I am sure you have a modicum of education, and you seem to be well versed enough to carry on an intellectual conversation, but in terms of what you actually know regarding our universe, you are stupid. There are vastly more things you DON'T KNOW than things you do know for certain.

Whether the relationship between how much we've excavated on Earth is comparable to how much we've excavated (explored) space, is irrelevant. The point is, in neither case have we FULLY explored everything, and we probably never will. It is very important... no, it is VITAL, that we keep an open mind regarding science and exploration of possibilities. This is how every breakthrough that has ever been, was made possible... by someone not 'accepting' what we thought we KNEW! By refusing to convince themselves, as you and Prissy have done, that we already KNOW it all! When you have closed your mind to any possibility, you have sealed your fate in ignorance.

You're making a Russell's Teapot argument.

You're making a Russell's Teapot argument.

I have made NO argument, just a statement of fact. I can guarantee you do not know all there is to know about this planet, the history of life on this planet, or this universe. Furthermore, I can pretty much guarantee you haven't scratched the surface. That is not an "argument" it is a fact.

Beefyass, let me educate you a little here... (I am older and wiser.)

There are TWO ways to abuse and pervert science. You seem to only be aware of one. The Russel's Teapot analogy is how some people will refuse to accept things in science they don't want to accept. You are familiar with this, because you constantly accuse me and others of using it. I acknowledge that some people do indeed do this.

There is another way to abuse and pervert science, and that is what you, waterhead, prissy, mott, and others do on a routine basis. This is where you take a premise or theory of science, and turn it into an irrefutable fact that no one can contest without facing harsh ridicule. One of the best examples of this, is the Global Warming issue, where you and your "science" nearly convinced the world that something was a fact, when it wasn't a fact at all. You are constantly doing this with the debate on intelligent design, and here, on the possibility humans could have existed during the time of the dinosaurs.

Science is very simple. It doesn't make determinations of proof, it only provides evidence... the raw data... WE make the conclusions from that, not the science. It is important to remember that science does give us insight, but equally important to remember science is not infallible and has often been wrong. Less than 100 years ago, our smartest scientists thought the oldest human civilizations were around 30k years old. We now know they were much older. There is nothing to say that in another 100 years, we may find that human civilizations existed way beyond anything we can imagine currently, perhaps even back as far as the dinosaurs... all it would take would be a single discovery. Just because we haven't yet discovered it, doesn't mean it's not possible, and that is the only point I have tried to make.

Last edited:
Back