Today’s Teabagger News: Only 41% of Texans know humans did not live with dinosaurs

Yes, that makes you a half-wit nitwit.

Nothing in science indicates this theory is even possible, let alone likely.

LOL

Dixie, you didn't even have a clue how evolution works when we discussed it previously. How can you possibly say you even know what is "in science" on the topic?

LOL

Dixie, you didn't even have a clue how evolution works when we discussed it previously. How can you possibly say you even know what is "in science" on the topic?

if you think the origin of life has something to do with evolution I expect you'd better acknowledge Dixie as your superior.....

LOL

I do indeed understand how evolution works. There has never been ANY discovery of "cross-genus" evolution. The ONLY evolution we have EVER found evidence for, is within the specific genus. The idea that one genus "evolved" into a completely different genus, is unsupported by science, and is merely a THEORY!

I do indeed understand how evolution works. There has never been ANY discovery of "cross-genus" evolution. The ONLY evolution we have EVER found evidence for, is within the specific genus. The idea that one genus "evolved" into a completely different genus, is unsupported by science, and is merely a THEORY!

You don't understand how it works. You think traits have to evolve from existing traits for function or appearance.

Do you want me to post some of your greatest hits on the topic?

You don't understand how it works. You think traits have to evolve from existing traits for function or appearance.

Do you want me to post some of your greatest hits on the topic?

No, that's what Darwin stated, not me. Feel free to post anything from me on this topic! I welcome it, and stand by anything I've said previously, I am not a nitwit like you, I don't say things that are stupid and wish I could take them back, I am very careful about that here.

Too bad you don't read back a little further; Dixie specifically stated that nitwits believe we EVOLVED from a singe-cell organism.

1) I would agree that those who think everything evolved from an original single celled creature are nitwits...
2) that doesn't change the fact that evolution says nothing at all about the origin of that single celled creature......and for you to imply it did makes you double nitwitted.....

1) I would agree that those who think everything evolved from an original single celled creature are nitwits...
2) that doesn't change the fact that evolution says nothing at all about the origin of that single celled creature......and for you to imply it did makes you double nitwitted.....

That's a bad spin, but typical for your ill-thought out one liners. Sorry you smoked yourself again.

Anyhoo, yeah - I believe that life started as a singe-celled organism that was able to replicate itself. From there, evolution took over. Clear enough?

That's a bad spin, but typical for your ill-thought out one liners. Sorry you smoked yourself again.

Anyhoo, yeah - I believe that life started as a singe-celled organism that was able to replicate itself. From there, evolution took over. Clear enough?

It's fine for a "belief" and I don't fault you for having "faith" in something, we ALL have faith in something, it is part of the natural human condition. But we are talking about what science supports, and it doesn't support what you believe. Sorry!

Dixie, human beings wouldn't stay the exact same species over 60 fucking million years. What you are saying is literally as likely as fairies.

There is no scientific evidence that any species has ever changed species. Evolution is the changes within a species (genus), and we've NEVER discovered anything to suggest that one genus transformed into something else. Those drawings you see of a fish turning into a lizzard turning into a mammal, are just drawings, they are not "proof" of anything except a vivid imagination. The kind of imagination which would conjure up fairies.

Back