Today’s Teabagger News: Only 41% of Texans know humans did not live with dinosaurs

It's fine for a "belief" and I don't fault you for having "faith" in something, we ALL have faith in something, it is part of the natural human condition. But we are talking about what science supports, and it doesn't support what you believe. Sorry!

We've covered this. You don't "know" science. And sorry, but we do have a fossil record that shows a pretty steady development from some very simple forms of life to present day. We don't have fossils of the first single & multi-celled creatures, because they were invertebrates, but there is enough to make an educated guess on the missing areas of record.

And we also have a fossil record on the development of mammals, that is pretty thorough and paints a pretty vivid picture of what kind of organisms lived, and when - and it would certainly be completely out of left field to all of a sudden find a fully developed human fossil 60 million years ago, given the weight of evidence to the contrary.

Please don't talk "science," and don't mention the word. It's weird, and disturbing coming out of you.

I have faith in that which has evidence, you have faith in that which has no evidence.

No, you have faith in theories which suggest the miraculous nature of life and interdependent systems of nature were the result of randomness. Einstein said, "God doesn't roll the dice."

You have ZERO evidence to support a theory that every living organism has a specific single point of origin from a single-cell organism. NONE! NADDA! You have a FAITH that is really NO different than anyone who believes in The Bible, the 6000 year old Earth, or anything else FAITH-based!

It's hard to believe this sh*t!

MP0224.jpg

Yeah, that's right pinheads.... run to your little Photobucket of insults, because you don't have the evidence to present which refutes what I've said! It's really all you can do... that, and call me a RACIST BUSH LOVER!

It feels so good to PWN your asses!

Yeah, that's right pinheads.... run to your little Photobucket of insults, because you don't have the evidence to present which refutes what I've said! It's really all you can do... that, and call me a RACIST BUSH LOVER!

It feels so good to PWN your asses!

You ignore all of the "evidence" posts. It's a Yurt kind of move.

It helps you to maintain your beliefs if you filter out anything that would make you question them.

It helps you to maintain your beliefs if you filter out anything that would make you question them.

why the fuck to run around the board lying about me? did your nursemaid forget to change your depends, because you're just talking shit and its clear you're still bitter because you've never caught me in the big lie or gotcha moment you so obsess over.

have a nice day, don't forget to the ring bell for assistance.

:)

I'd hardly say I was "running all over the board." I just saw Dixie basically filtering out anything that contradicted his own view, and you were a good illustrative example of that, so I mentioned you.

That's a bad spin, but typical for your ill-thought out one liners. Sorry you smoked yourself again.

Anyhoo, yeah - I believe that life started as a singe-celled organism that was able to replicate itself. From there, evolution took over. Clear enough?

so long as you admit you were wrong before, it's fine with me.....

ring that bell onceler, you're still full of shit

and stop running all over the board after me and talking about me when i am not even part of the conversation, its just weird, and you're starting to freak me out

ring that bell onceler, you're still full of shit

and stop running all over the board after me and talking about me when i am not even part of the conversation, its just weird, and you're starting to freak me out

I think that's the 1st time I've even mentioned you in a discussion I wasn't having with you.

You, on the other hand, are freaky that way. Do a search for mentions of "onceler" by "Yurt," and you find loads of threads I haven't even posted on.

so long as you have a vivid imagination and the faith to go along with it, sure.....

Vivid imagination?

If you've studied it, the patterns over time are clear as day. It's just a matter of logically filling in the blanks. Even a casual study of modern day taxonomy leads to logical conclusions about how various classes of organisms came about, and how they are related...

I think that's the 1st time I've even mentioned you in a discussion I wasn't having with you.

You, on the other hand, are freaky that way. Do a search for mentions of "onceler" by "Yurt," and you find loads of threads I haven't even posted on.

more lies

your disturbing homosexual obsession with me is really not flattering. please stop. now.

thank you.

:)

There is no scientific evidence that any species has ever changed species. Evolution is the changes within a species (genus), and we've NEVER discovered anything to suggest that one genus transformed into something else. Those drawings you see of a fish turning into a lizzard turning into a mammal, are just drawings, they are not "proof" of anything except a vivid imagination. The kind of imagination which would conjure up fairies.

Weren't you just saying that birds evolved from dinosaurs?

Weren't you just saying that birds evolved from dinosaurs?

Nope. That was someone else. I believe birds are the product of evolution, but the modern bird is not a completely different 'genus' than its predecessor, it has just radically changed over time. Let's be clear, prehistoric ancestors to birds were not "cold blooded" or reptilian, and they didn't evolve from fish, or any other genus. As I said, you have ZERO scientific evidence to support all life evolving from a single organism... not a lick! In fact, as far as biology can tell, that idea completely contradicts everything we can observe or test today. That's not to say something miraculous didn't happen during the Cambrian period, but now we're talking "miracles" and that is not really a scientific measure.

Don't see any "evidence" posts... only speculative opinions based on faith, not science. Are you going to present any "evidence" here, or just continue posting insults and claiming you have? So far the debate from your side is... We say it's a fact, and if you don't agree you are a moron! Every opportunity has been given for you to post something legitimate, factual, credible, and supporting of your beliefs, and the best any of you can do is post some cartoon making fun of people who don't buy your myths. We're still waiting to see your evidence, and you are more than welcome to post that whenever you wish.

Back