Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
keep in mind if you think you are being hilarious by voting for all the choices, all you will be doing is merely perfectly distributing your vote everywhere thereby canceling it out.

my list is 5 conservatives, 3 liberals, and 1 fake libertarian. Pretty impartial distribution imo.

You missed Leaning Right but I can't believe anybody hates him and Low but maybe he has gone for good. What about Charver, for the sake of completeness?

You missed Leaning Right but I can't believe anybody hates him and Low but maybe he has gone for good. What about Charver, for the sake of completeness?

as i said in one of my very first posts, I couldn't include everyone. most of it is based off of recent activity, and yes I had to leave a few out that are just too nice and wouldn't get any votes.

I disagree that people should be limited to 10, people should bore for however many they want and you should take the top 10, limiting to 10 or less makes no sense. You're just arbitrarily limiting people's ability to provide the poll with useful information.

I'm ok with freak
He's not a teabagger
Doesn't flip out over being called out on wearing a helmet to spin class
And he's occasionally against the right.
Unlike desh, Taft, big bowl movement, bravo the deck mopper, usfreedumb who rides a mini bike with a gang patch, dumb yankey who publicly declared bj's a sin

I'm ok with freak
He's not a teabagger
Doesn't flip out over being called out on wearing a helmet to spin class
And he's occasionally against the right.
Unlike desh, Taft, big bowl movement, bravo the deck mopper, usfreedumb who rides a mini bike with a gang patch, dumb yankey who publicly declared bj's a sin

LOL @ USF description...and Superfreak in spin class decked out in full protective gear is classic.

Back