Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
IMO SF is a bully who bigfoots threads, and a major league asshole. Now you put him against a Damn Yankee or an ILA and sure, he starts to look like a "nice guy"...and that's when you make your big mistake. Take it from me, or wait for it all to come out in the washwoman's memoirs!

IMO SF is a bully who bigfoots threads, and a major league asshole. Now you put him against a Damn Yankee or an ILA and sure, he starts to look like a "nice guy"...and that's when you make your big mistake. Take it from me, or wait for it all to come out in the washwoman's memoirs!
I was a teabagger before there were teabaggers!
I leaned a lot from progressives like you, desh, cypress, us citizen etc
So I try to keep a healthy respect for the other side now that I'm a turbo-lib
I think supertool spends too much time on his bike
Now if he already had a georgious parter like Mott does It'd be understandable

I was a teabagger before there were teabaggers!
I leaned a lot from progressives like you, desh, cypress, us citizen etc
So I try to keep a healthy respect for the other side now that I'm a turbo-lib
I think supertool spends too much time on his bike
Now if he already had a georgious parter like Mott does It'd be understandable

He definitely needs a woman. Or a good man if that is what he is into, no judgement! But he needs something.

He definitely needs a woman. Or a good man if that is what he is into, no judgement! But he needs something.
They mock me for being needy, fine. I've been with and without an awesome woman.
All the money, sports and drugs(sounds blasphemous) are dulled without love!

So far Damn Yankee, ILA, Phili Rabbit and USF 911 are leading. I mean damn dudes...even your fellow conservatives think you're an asshole! ;)

Hmm, that sounds like you to a T. SF and Darla, a marriage made in heaven.

a bully who bigfoots threads, and a major league asshole

So far Damn Yankee, ILA, Phili Rabbit and USF 911 are leading. I mean damn dudes...even your fellow conservatives think you're an asshole! ;)

I know I am an asshole. I don't give a fuck. Especially about two bit assfucks like you. Apparently fucking losers like you think this is high school. That is why you set up your little debate circle jerks.

Very funny stuff.

I'd do him...now don't get the wrong idea...I don't really roll that way....I just want to see that special little look on his face when I do him. :)

I was debating whether or not to vote for DamnYankee since he's banned permanently, but ended up voting for him just in case he somehow comes back.

10 did get the worst of the list for me; but having a few more votes might have been satisfying.

Fuck all you pea wits! Fuck you all to hell.

I've been bloviating sanctimouneous horseshit for 7 god damn years on JPP. SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!!! I've blown so much smoke that I've alienated half the damned country and all of Alabama (and most of New Jersey too!) and this is what I get? Not one fucking vote?

Fuck you all!

But that's not even the worst of it. You've voted for such mouthbreathers a Damned Stankey, I Hate Uhmerika and USFuckup as the biggest assholes?

Fuck you too!!

Ya'll obviously don't know what a real asshole is...well let a real asshole tell you what one is.

A real asshole is somebody that is totally arrogant with absolutely no basis for being arrogant. They are also completely uninformed and utterly insensitive to the thoughts and feelings of others.

Now granted that's the most accurate description of Super Freak but I'lll be god damned if I see that smug bastard walking around with a grin from ear to ear knowing that he's the biggest asshole on JPP.

Fuck that!

To show you what kind of asshole I am I voted for myself instead.

I can't believe that after all these years on JPP this is the kind of thanks I get.

Back