Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
meanwhile, as ILA and Mott posture, a dark horse candidate sneaks up behind them.....adding another negative vote....

Grind, at the very least I will expect an honorary co-Asshole award......

Last edited:
meanwhile, as ILA and Mott posture, a dark horse candidate sneaks up behind them.....adding another negative vote....

Grind, at the very least I will expect an honorary co-Asshole award......

Sorry, but I have already made my acceptance speech. It is over Johnny. Give it up.

You made a valiant effort, but we all know it was mine to lose the minute Grind posted it. You are on my short list for cabinet appointees as I have a number of positions to fill

Concession Speech.

Bowing to the inevitable I concede as a candidate for JPP's biggest asshole. It is apparent that the JPP members have decided against a more distinguised asshole, such as myself, and have voted for a loud and flatulant asshole.

To those of you members of JPP who did not vote for me as one of the biggest assholes on JPP I can only say one thing "Fuck you assholes!"

To those of you who did vote for me as one of the biggest assholes..."Fuck you too!"

Sorry, but I have already made my acceptance speech. It is over Johnny. Give it up.

You made a valiant effort, but we all know it was mine to lose the minute Grind posted it. You are on my short list for cabinet appointees as I have a number of positions to fill

make your silly speeches....as always I will remain the power behind the figurehead......

Back