Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
I think it is clear that I am the hands down winner. I would like to move forward with my acceptance speech, however my advisors have told me that Mott the Hoople is launching a challenge to the vote. Apparently some of the more stupid liberals (tekkychick and desh) could not figure out how to use the chads when they cast their vote and they apparently mistakenly voted for Pat Buchanan instead of Mott the Hoople.

Sources tell us that Mott will be filing a lawsuit with the US Supreme Court to have the results of this vote overturned.

Stay tuned.....................

I didn't vote in your little popularity contest.

I was too busy discussing how much your party cheats and how you are confessing in public that you LIKE your party to cheat

I didn't vote in your little popularity contest.

I was too busy discussing how much your party cheats and how you are confessing in public that you LIKE your party to cheat

You really are a humorless little woman aren't you? It was a joke for crying out loud.

This is why you are so fun to make fun of. You take yourself far to seriously. Lighten up Francis.

Rough translation:

Go, Old man, and do not let me see you besides the ships, either loitering or coming back later, lest the staff and hat of the gods does not protect you. I will not free her. Sooner than that, she will have grown old back in my home in Greece, going back and forth along the loom, and sharing in my bed. Now go, and don't piss me off. Safer, in that way, will you return home.

The girl being referred to here is the old man's daughter, whom Agamemnon has taken as a love slave after sacking the old man's town.

But this is Homeric Geek, not the Koine you likely learned to read the new testament. They're not entirely mutually intelligible.

ah, I would have said crown and scepter from the Greek I studied rather than staff and hat......

Don't mind me...I'm being an asshole.

Good work! too bad I've cast all my votes!!! Gooooo, Mott!

"And so Mott the Hoople, he who is strong and brave, took up the gauntlet thrown at his feet and once again strode into battle... He had hoped the need to fight was over; that he could relax with his bbq and beer; but no, the evil one again has come upon the world and it is left to Mott to fight him, to deny him from taking the Top Asshole title. Weary but game, Mott dons the armor of assholery and goes forward".

Tremendous beacons of good and sanctimony? Do your girlfriends have lights installed to help guide you in when it's dark?

Well, the Brits once lost a war to a shining beacon on a hill. Does that mean the minutemen were literally blasting a high-intensity light out of Boston harbour across the Atlantic?

Well, the Brits once lost a war to a shining beacon on a hill. Does that mean the minutemen were literally blasting a high-intensity light out of Boston harbour across the Atlantic?

Are you a minute man? Being in the Air Reserve, I thought you would appreciate a landing lights joke.

Good work! too bad I've cast all my votes!!! Gooooo, Mott!

"And so Mott the Hoople, he who is strong and brave, took up the gauntlet thrown at his feet and once again strode into battle... He had hoped the need to fight was over; that he could relax with his bbq and beer; but no, the evil one again has come upon the world and it is left to Mott to fight him, to deny him from taking the Top Asshole title. Weary but game, Mott dons the armor of assholery and goes forward".
That's right Tekky...you can't keep a big asshole down!! :)

no i just knew it would be popular, I didn't know the exact tone.

you alone are responsible for how you react.

You knew I would run away with top honors.

You should be glad I gave you props in my acceptance speech.

Word on the street is that Mott had his union thugs barge into the room where they were doing the recount and got arrested. Mott's efforts to cheat and overturn an election, I am confident that I will remain victorious. I have set about picking my cabinet positions and starting my transition committee.

Back