Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
As long as the quality remains good, Tekky is allowed to write stories of me having underage sexual encounters with hot babysitters and teachers.

If this doesn't sit well with the Mods, Tekky, obviously you should defer to their guidance. :cool:

Mods are the ultimate arbitrators; if I come up with more stories, I'll PM them to you instead of putting them on the thread!

As long as the quality remains good, Tekky is allowed to write stories of me having underage sexual encounters with hot babysitters and teachers.

If this doesn't sit well with the Mods, Tekky, obviously you should defer to their guidance. :cool:

It suggests the stupid twat has no decency, yet she judges others. There is nothing funny about pedophilia. And she is actually joking about rape as well. But, hey who cares right as long as the Harpies are good wit it?

It suggests the stupid twat has no decency, yet she judges others. There is nothing funny about pedophilia. And she is actually joking about rape as well. But, hey who cares right as long as the Harpies are good wit it?

You have no decency, so why are you even complaining? Because you have no decency?

You have no decency, so why are you even complaining? Because you have no decency?

Because even I draw the line at child rape. I don't think it is funny. Maybe the dumb twat Tekkychick and a fuckstick dick sucker like you thinks it is.

Yeah, it is really funny to joke about child rape. Good times shit for brains.

Obviously you two twats are synchronized on your menses

how do you know that she wasn't writing about you when you were 23?

3 or 23... What damned difference does it make when we're talking about 3D?

ROFL! Well, he was happy about it! but it's important to respect the rules of the board and the sensitivities of people on the board.

I should have just jumped ahead to his college years and skipped the setup that got him there...

On the other hand, if ILA is making a big deal of it - I must have done something right.

Bite me...dick.

Save your homo erotic fantasies for HowAIDS. I am not your type. I realize that you got all moist in your private places over gay marriage, but I just don't swing that way.

Apparently you are just bitter because I am a bigger asshole than you and I didn't have to go begging for it like you did.

Back