Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
You do not run into java web applets that much on the web anymore anyway. Too insecure, nobody trusts them. Android is theoretically based on java, but it uses a dialect incompatible with standard java, and compiles it to it's own intermediate bytecode that runs on Google's dalvik virtual machine rather than the standard java bytecode for the Java virtual machine. Apple, on the other hand, is based mostly around objective c, which is only slightly slower than c++, and way faster than java, which is one reason that even android tablets and phones with superior specs compared to the i-whatever generally aren't as snappy as IOS apps.

Yeah, I'm such and old fart I used to be tech savy at texaco programming db2 queries 20 years ago!
You might as well be speaking Greek to me now

Μη σε γερον κοιληισιν εγὼ παρὰ νηυσι κιχειω η νῦν δηθῡνοντ' η ὑστερον αυτις ιόντα μη νυ τοι ου χραισμηι σκηπτρον και στεμμα θεοῖο · την δ' εγὼ ου λῡσω · πριν μιν και γηρας επεισιν ἡμετερωι ενὶ Ϝοικωι εν Αργεϊ τηλόθι ἱστόν εποιχομενην και εμὸν λεχος αντιοωσαν · αλλ' ιθι μη μ' ερεθιζε · σαωτερος ὥς κε νεηαι .

Μη σε γερον κοιληισιν εγὼ παρὰ νηυσι κιχειω η νῦν δηθῡνοντ' η ὑστερον αυτις ιόντα μη νυ τοι ου χραισμηι σκηπτρον και στεμμα θεοῖο · την δ' εγὼ ου λῡσω · πριν μιν και γηρας επεισιν ἡμετερωι ενὶ Ϝοικωι εν Αργεϊ τηλόθι ἱστόν εποιχομενην και εμὸν λεχος αντιοωσαν · αλλ' ιθι μη μ' ερεθιζε · σαωτερος ὥς κε νεηαι .
I understood as much of this as your last post

You do not run into java web applets that much on the web anymore anyway. Too insecure, nobody trusts them. Android is theoretically based on java, but it uses a dialect incompatible with standard java, and compiles it to it's own intermediate bytecode that runs on Google's dalvik virtual machine rather than the standard java bytecode for the Java virtual machine. Apple, on the other hand, is based mostly around objective c, which is only slightly slower than c++, and way faster than java, which is one reason that even android tablets and phones with superior specs compared to the i-whatever generally aren't as snappy as IOS apps.
I know what that is

Well here's the answer. You should set up at least 14 dummy accounts and vote for "Mott the Hoople" and only "Mott the Hoople" in all of those accounts.

Try not to think of it as cheating. Think of it as electioneering in the finest tradition of Mayor Daily. :)

Not cheating at all! just constructive electioneering!

Fell off a plastic clothes hamper onto a fire stove hearth when I was three. I have no recollection of the incident or anything prior.

He fell right into the lap of his very voluptuous nanny, who proceeded to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on him... plus some other mouth to whatever stuff...thus launching Threedee on a lifetime of sensuous enjoyment. Alas, the amount of attention and energy he focused in this area kept him from completing his triple PhD in physics/chemistry/engineering; thus he was forced to go into the armed services where his many talents were well appreciated by his fellow female enlistees....

Mott the Hoople is a legend on this board - seen him (?) mentioned on other boards, when JPP is brought up. He seems to want this honor - OK I can get behind that idea.

The rest of you guys..even getting into idea of this.no enthusiasm for it.. think I voted for a couple of you, half heartedly...lol

Such a wuss I am. Usually try to see the best in people.

It's alright, Tekky. I think we can get you waivered if I state no damages and approval (so stated).

Your story could explain my obsession with exquisite, voluptuous breasts.

:yay:

He fell right into the lap of his very voluptuous nanny, who proceeded to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on him... plus some other mouth to whatever stuff...thus launching Threedee on a lifetime of sensuous enjoyment. Alas, the amount of attention and energy he focused in this area kept him from completing his triple PhD in physics/chemistry/engineering; thus he was forced to go into the armed services where his many talents were well appreciated by his fellow female enlistees....

What a sick fuck you are. So this is what passes as humor for a left winger?

Deviant

LOL at the feminist who studied Freud and seriously suggests him. I knew Freud was making his comeback.

Back