Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
Glad to see my fan club is voting for me! Thanks, guys.

PMP, Dantès is too smart not to see you were one of the top 10 within the first few hours of her being on the board; doesn't take 12 days.

lol...thats funny considering the lack of intelligence shared by the six who voted for me......

Even though im a noob I want to vote for me, after all its not so bad being an asshole when your constipated and full of shit :)

He's bragging about his butt
Please tell me your hottie wife is at work or occupied while you ride for hours

I'm in the Air National Guard, so I run a lot. Also, I spend countless hours inside of a building with no windows (my girlfriend actually does the same thing in her occupation, so we are each other's light of day)!

I'm in the Air National Guard, so I run a lot. Also, I spend countless hours inside of a building with no windows (my girlfriend actually does the same thing in her occupation, so we are each other's light of day)!
Well you get what your education gets you

Well you get what your education gets you

Nope, I get what I was stuck with. If I had the intelligence to begin with, I would have gone to Harvard. That's why people such as Will Hunting always confuse me - a waste of IQ that repulses me beyond measure. Someone decided to punish me prematurely for something I hadn't done yet while I was still prenatal.

Nope, I get what I was stuck with. If I had the intelligence to begin with, I would have gone to Harvard. That's why people such as Will Hunting always confuse me - a waste of IQ that repulses me beyond measure. Someone decided to punish me prematurely for something I hadn't done yet while I was still prenatal.
Awh

My guess is that is due to Apple sucking ass and not supporting Java and/or Adobe... don't know which... or it could be that Apple sucks ass at something else.

Have no idea why I bought an Ipad... but it will be my last Apple purchase (unless they become more user friendly)

Oh, how terrible that they don't expose their user's to those glorified viruses. One of the best things apples done for the internet is to refuse to support that insecure annoying garbage, and move the internet in a better direction, towards html5, JavaScript, and other open, well-sandboxed web standards. Also, it was Adobe's decision to pull out of the mobile market, they could see the light at the end of the tunnel, that flash was dead and html5 had won the day. Android doesn't support flash either, so enjoy not having a damn tablet.

Back