Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
Oh, how terrible that they don't expose their user's to those glorified viruses. One of the best things apples done for the internet is to refuse to support that insecure annoying garbage, and move the internet in a better direction, towards html5, JavaScript, and other open, well-sandboxed web standards. Also, it was Adobe's decision to pull out of the mobile market, they could see the light at the end of the tunnel, that flash was dead and html5 had won the day. Android doesn't support flash either, so enjoy not having a damn tablet.

You really think Steve Jobs did that for altruistic reasons, I wonder why he only attacked Adobe for Flash and not Microsoft for Silverlight? He did it primarily because he didn't like anybody else, especially Adobe, having proprietorial control.

Last edited:
He fell right into the lap of his very voluptuous nanny, who proceeded to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on him... plus some other mouth to whatever stuff...thus launching Threedee on a lifetime of sensuous enjoyment. Alas, the amount of attention and energy he focused in this area kept him from completing his triple PhD in physics/chemistry/engineering; thus he was forced to go into the armed services where his many talents were well appreciated by his fellow female enlistees....

Μη σε γερον κοιληισιν εγὼ παρὰ νηυσι κιχειω η νῦν δηθῡνοντ' η ὑστερον αυτις ιόντα μη νυ τοι ου χραισμηι σκηπτρον και στεμμα θεοῖο · την δ' εγὼ ου λῡσω · πριν μιν και γηρας επεισιν ἡμετερωι ενὶ Ϝοικωι εν Αργεϊ τηλόθι ἱστόν εποιχομενην και εμὸν λεχος αντιοωσαν · αλλ' ιθι μη μ' ερεθιζε · σαωτερος ὥς κε νεηαι .

that's Greek to me.....something about brothers and sisters if I recall without referring to my dusty dictionary....

As long as the quality remains good, Tekky is allowed to write stories of me having underage sexual encounters with hot babysitters and teachers.

If this doesn't sit well with the Mods, Tekky, obviously you should defer to their guidance. :cool:

Back