Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
"A real asshole is somebody that is totally arrogant with absolutely no basis for being arrogant. They are also completely uninformed and utterly insensitive to the thoughts and feelings of others.

Now granted that's the most accurate description of Super Freak..."

LMAO

Fuck all you pea wits! Fuck you all to hell.

I've been bloviating sanctimouneous horseshit for 7 god damn years on JPP. SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!!! I've blown so much smoke that I've alienated half the damned country and all of Alabama (and most of New Jersey too!) and this is what I get? Not one fucking vote?

Fuck you all!

But that's not even the worst of it. You've voted for such mouthbreathers a Damned Stankey, I Hate Uhmerika and USFuckup as the biggest assholes?

Fuck you too!!

Ya'll obviously don't know what a real asshole is...well let a real asshole tell you what one is.

A real asshole is somebody that is totally arrogant with absolutely no basis for being arrogant. They are also completely uninformed and utterly insensitive to the thoughts and feelings of others.

Now granted that's the most accurate description of Super Freak but I'lll be god damned if I see that smug bastard walking around with a grin from ear to ear knowing that he's the biggest asshole on JPP.

Fuck that!

To show you what kind of asshole I am I voted for myself instead.

I can't believe that after all these years on JPP this is the kind of thanks I get.
First you gotta stop being moderate, start hating science, and stop talking glowingly about your georgious wife

I also gotta throw out some love to Cawacko and Damo....These dudes are some serious assholes too and so far not so much as one vote for either one of them...for shame...for shame!!!!

Don't let it get you down fellas...those assholes didn't vote for me either!!!

I'm ok with freak
He's not a teabagger
Doesn't flip out over being called out on wearing a helmet to spin class
And he's occasionally against the right.
Unlike desh, Taft, big bowl movement, bravo the deck mopper, usfreedumb who rides a mini bike with a gang patch, dumb yankey who publicly declared bj's a sin

lmao... ' a mini bike with a gang patch'

Back