Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
No...they set up their "little debate circle jerks" to highlight your cowardice and stupidity...and guess what?

It worked!

Apparently you never grew beyond High School as you're still the same petty, infantile asswipe you probably were back in HS.

The only difference is that even though you're "supposedly" an adult by now and presumably grown beyond the need for juvenile name calling, you never learned how.

Rational debate and adult discourse is beyond you.

Juvenile name calling and being an enormous douchebag is all you've got.

Are you going for most ironic post of the day?

BTW, I wasn't the only one who didn't participate in the little circle jerk. I believe you didn't participate as well. Just saying puddin

The dumb broad obviously thought that she would get away with it, says a lot about her character.

I doubt that, Darla usually knows exactly what she is doing, but don't let that get the the way of any opportunity to bash her, lol

I disagree that people should be limited to 10, people should bore for however many they want and you should take the top 10, limiting to 10 or less makes no sense. You're just arbitrarily limiting people's ability to provide the poll with useful information.

i was afraid everyone would just spread out votes to everyone. I wanted people to focus on their core hate.

tom as much as the sisters call you a washerwoman and a rape apologist and a woman hater I think it's pretty impressive you only got one vote. Good job sir. Don't know how you pulled that off

tom as much as the sisters call you a washerwoman and a rape apologist and a woman hater I think it's pretty impressive you only got one vote. Good job sir. Don't know how you pulled that off

Did any of us vote for you? Lol

are you saying im equal to tom ? :(

Lol, oh, Goddess, never! I just see you got three votes, can't access who voted for you and wondered if Darla did as a joke.

Even at your crankiest you are still loveable to me.

Back