Top Ten Board assholes - VOTE NOW!

Who are the top ten board assholes? VOTE 10 or less CHOICES

• Total voters
tom as much as the sisters call you a washerwoman and a rape apologist and a woman hater I think it's pretty impressive you only got one vote. Good job sir. Don't know how you pulled that off

The only thing you will be pulling off tonight is your todger.

Lol, oh, Goddess, never! I just see you got three votes, can't access who voted for you and wondered if Darla did as a joke.

Even at your crankiest you are still loveable to me.

oh that is a relief. I did not want to be such a tom.

tom as much as the sisters call you a washerwoman and a rape apologist and a woman hater I think it's pretty impressive you only got one vote. Good job sir. Don't know how you pulled that off

Why would you be surprised? Who's more popular on this board than rape lovers and women haters? Are you serious?

Lol, oh, Goddess, never! I just see you got three votes, can't access who voted for you and wondered if Darla did as a joke.

Even at your crankiest you are still loveable to me.

click on any one of the number of votes a person received, it will direct you to the page that shows who voted for whom.

/shrugs....I concentrated on my list of people who post a lot but contribute nothing.....

Oh the mortal strike. I'm dead now. You'll be sorry.

images

Are you going for most ironic post of the day?

BTW, I wasn't the only one who didn't participate in the little circle jerk. I believe you didn't participate as well. Just saying puddin

No, it's meant to be an appropriately worded response to the vile filth you posted:

I know I am an asshole. I don't give a fuck. Especially about two bit assfucks like you. Apparently fucking losers like you think this is high school. That is why you set up your little debate circle jerks.

Not even capable of formulating a single sentence without using vulgarity...truly sad.

Want responses to your posts to be free of vulgarity?

You know what to do...come to think of it, maybe you don't after all.

Back