Asshate
DY
Darla
Desh
Mott
Philly
Poet
Zaps

Wow, how did I miss IHA? I also avoided wasting a vote on Legion Fag, who doesn't count as a real person...

I think its funny that Dantes voted me in the top ten after only being here 12 days.......shucks, I've been on pretty good behavior for nearly a month......Watermark voted against me and I thought he was dead.....(maybe that's why he voted against me).....

I think its funny that Dantes voted me in the top ten after only being here 12 days.......shucks, I've been on pretty good behavior for nearly a month......Watermark voted against me and I thought he was dead.....(maybe that's why he voted against me).....
Well...it was either that or you're an asshole.

Glad to see my fan club is voting for me! Thanks, guys.

PMP, Dantès is too smart not to see you were one of the top 10 within the first few hours of her being on the board; doesn't take 12 days.

My bad, I bet I called you a virgin 75 times too many

Being a complete asswhole redneck, I don't think you would have to have ever issued a single personal attack on me. I would have simply read your posts over the last handful of years and been like, "wow, this Cajun fuck is a classless asswhole!"

:cof1:

Being a complete asswhole redneck, I don't think you would have to have ever issued a single personal attack on me. I would have simply read your posts over the last handful of years and been like, "wow, this Cajun fuck is a classless asswhole!"

:cof1:
Not bad for a dimwit history major, was basket weaving full

At least I don't think Mott's wife is georgious! It just makes me wonder whether you think she's from the state or the former Soviet country?

Back