TROLL ALERT!!! "Legion"

blades

Verified User
just thought I would let you guys know what I found

I looked back a cpl days of legions post and he is posting on average every 3 minutes with most not more than 5 minutes apart with some only a minute apart. each day its for right about 8-10 hours then hes rests and starts over the next day.

some of his posts are paragraphs long posted 2 minutes apart,,how do you think and type that much so quick?
I will tell you how,,,hes a robot.

I called him out for this yesterday and he put me on ignore...

so what do you think???

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?609-Legion

I looked back a cpl days of legions post and he is posting on average every 3 minutes with most not more than 5 minutes apart with some only a minute apart. each day its for right about 8-10 hours then hes rests and starts over the next day.

some of his posts are paragraphs long posted 2 minutes apart,,how do you think and type that much so quick?

so what do you think???
He’s a troll, best to just put him on ignore.

so what do you thin???
Impressive;)

Speaking of trolls....... :laugh:

make your case???

is it just that he has a different opinion that hurts your feelings of is it like legion where hes here for the sole purpose to disrupt???

cause the fact is we are all trolls to one degree or another,,,

make your case???

is it just that he has a different opinion that hurts your feelings of is it like legion where hes here for the sole purpose to disrupt???

She was talking about TOP not you.

make your case???

I wasn't mentioning you as a troll, but Toxic Top.

Let's do some introductions. Blades, meet Toxic Top. Toxic, meet Blades. You should get along fine since you share the belief that every post is Saul A. Boutmee. :laugh:

OTOH Toxic is in a relationship with Legion, so maybe you won't get along so well. She's frantically PMing him right now for backup!

I wasn't mentioning you as a troll, but Toxic Top.

Let's do some introductions. Blades, meet Toxic Top. Toxic, meet Blades. You should get along fine since you share the belief that every post is Saul A. Boutmee. :laugh:

OTOH Toxic is in a relationship with Legion, so maybe you won't get along so well. She's frantically PMing him right now for backup!

when did I say every post is a saul a boutmee??? and whats a boutmee??? dont worry I will look it up,,,

make your case???

Blades, "he" is a she,and is a legendary Toxic troll!

Back