TROLL ALERT!!! "Legion"

Blades, "he" is a she,and is a legendary Toxic troll!
Nah, Legion has been around almost as long as the board has been in existence. He use to switch back and forth at being liberal and conservative, he seems to like the conservative stance these days due to Dear Leader. They have much in common.

Nah, Legion has been around almost as long as the board has been in existence. He use to switch back and forth at being liberal and conservative, he seems to like the conservative stance these days due to Dear Leader. They have much in common.

I'm talking about the Toxic Queen of trolling,the emoji loser,the idiot who sets an alarm,for 5:00 am,so she can race here to say "good morning:laugh:"

And you are a troll "mod" who changes the titles under posters' usernames.

When is anyone going to do something about you?
Do you have proof of this? If so, you need to give it to the other mods. If you don’t, you as a Christian are bearing false witness, and on Easter of all days.

TOP has presented absolutely no proof of her claim. She even refuses to give the details of what was changed. The mods are all waiting for her proof. We will act on it when she gives us the details.

And you are a troll "mod" who changes the titles under posters' usernames.

When is anyone going to do something about you?

Post your proof. Extraordinary claims require unimpeachable proof.

I have known this mod for the better part of two decades, and that allegation would be completely out of character

Do you have proof of this? If so, you need to give it to the other mods. If you don’t, you as a Christian are bearing false witness, and on Easter of all days.

TOP has presented absolutely no proof of her claim. She even refuses to give the details of what was changed. The mods are all waiting for her proof. We will act on it when she gives us the details.
I saw it. Title was "High level of addiction".

They won't do anything so no one cares. I don't care and surely Top doesn't.

But your antics with your board "powers" abuse are well known.

Post your proof. Extraordinary claims require unimpeachable proof.

I have known this mod for the better part of two decades, and that allegation would be completely out of character
You know, I couldn't care less. I saw it. She is a troll mod who abuses her pathetic "powers" towards those she doesn't like/agree with and to posture for the little gang of bullies.

I thought LiG broke up with Top,now she is its protector?Must have kissed(French of course)
and made up!

I saw it. Title was "High level of addiction".

They won't do anything so no one cares. I don't care and surely Top doesn't.

But your antics with your board "powers" abuse are well known.
They are, lol, well perhaps you should report me with your proof of my abuse of power. Thanks. I look forward to hearing how I have abused my powers.

Its odd that if this happened back in January that no one reported it at the time, but apparently she cares now.

Back