Trump Assassination Suspect Is a Felon Barred from Gun Possession

You can control guns. We had fewer mass shootings when ARs were prohibited. England did it, Australia did it.
All England and Australia did was change the weapon of choice.

653edb16-3fa4-4832-9bd7-23f7920679d5.jpg

All the UK did was make knives the weapon of choice.

4BE91EB200000578-0-image-a-42_1525606042940.jpg

Australia is the same exact way. You removed a weapon, and it got replaced by another weapon.

At some point the government may get down to banning pointy sticks, but it won't solve the underlying problem.

We are a nation compiled of ignorant sick violent people and for Trump to try to harvest that hatred for his benefit, has only proven that nobody is exempt. This clown, is running around the country hating on immigrants, WHILE home grown corn fed redneck whites are terrorizing this nation and trying to put a bullet in that Trump ass. I've yet to see one "ILLEGAL" IMMIGRANT shoot up our schools or go after Trump, not one. If Trump continues on this path of spewing violent rhetoric at his rallies, as he has, than GOTDAMIT EXPECT THESE CHICKENS YOU YOURSELF HELP CREATE TO CONTINUE TO COME HOME TO ROOST, YOU FUCKIN ASS HO!!​

And to my fellow democrats, stop feeling sorry for this motherfucker with your FAKE COMMENTARY...Truth be told, nobody gives a rats fuck about Trump, but Trump and his lunatic followers. Fake bitches!!​

Australia is the same exact way. You removed a weapon, and it got replaced by another weapon.

At some point the government may get down to banning pointy sticks, but it won't solve the underlying problem.
Of course, it nearly eliminates murders. Just not all of them. All the UK did was slash their murder rate by a ton on a permanent basis. You are so dishonest. https://www.statista.com/statistics/283093/homicides-in-england-and-wales/

Actually, after gun confiscation in both the UK and Australia the murder rate went up.

article-2313942-1974D490000005DC-694_634x522.jpg

Australia-Homicide-rate.png

So, something besides the choice of weapon was and is driving murder rates. Guns are just a convenient whipping boy.

You are a fucking liar. I am a gun owner (many of them) and I'm not in favor of what they did but there is no fucking question that their buying back firearms caused a significant drop in deaths attributed to them. You are simply an ignorant shithead that will believe whatever the fuck you want to.

Massive Study of Australia's Gun Laws Shows One Thing: They Work​

It's been 20 years since Australia rolled out nation-wide gun law reform. And now an analysis of more than four decades of data on violence in the country has come up with a conclusion: it worked.
The study found there have been no fatal mass shootings since April 1996 - despite experiencing one every two to three years in the decades leading up to the changes. There's also been an overall drop in the number of people killed by guns.

Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.​

In the wake of the killing in Uvalde, here’s what America can learn from Australia’s response to tragedy.

Gun Control in Australia, Updated​

the most recent government report on crime trends in Australia says, “Homicide in Australia has declined over the last 25 years. The current homicide incidence rate is the lowest on record in the past 25 years.”

The Effects of the 1996 National Firearms Agreement in Australia on Suicide, Homicide, and Mass Shootings​

Overall conclusion: Suicide rates, and particularly firearm suicide rates, decreased more rapidly after the NFA and the 2003 handgun buyback program compared with before passage of the law. This finding, along with the finding that firearm suicide rates declined more in regions where more guns were turned in, is consistent with the hypothesis that the NFA caused suicide rates to decline.

you are a fucking liar.
The current homicide incidence rate is the lowest on record in the past 25 years.

And that is homocide rates, not just ones with guns.

Current ones certainly don’t work absolutely, especially in Red States like where he obtained the gun, but that doesn’t mean the approach should be more guns, statistics in most Blue States proves that fact

And sixty years ago guns weren’t the commodity they are today, the number of guns in circulation was pale by comparison to now, and the type of guns weren’t as deadly
How do you know where he got the gun. The serial number has been ground off and the FBI does not know or has not revealed where it came from yet. Maybe Kamala gave it to him :dunno:

The 2nd Amendment is clear. Felons have the right to self defense.
In general it is accepted and legal to deprive felons of certain rights due to their conviction(s). That doesn't mean they can't defend themselves, only that they can't do it with a firearm because they've proven incapable of using one in a manner consistent with law.

So u admit gun laws dont work

anyone in America who wanted a gun could get a gun in 1968 and 1980
Listen up RETARD. MURDER IS AGAINST THE LAW. Yet people commit MURDER every 2 and 1/2 minutes in AMERICA.

Based on your logic, should we just throw out the law that makes MURDER illegal- because it does not totally prevent MURDER?

Laws are made to deter CRIMES- They are not made with the intention of totally preventing crimes, because that is impossible.

Can you only imagine how many murders our nation would have every day- IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A LAW THAT MAKES IT ILLEGAL?

DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!

And I am not going to explain this to you another time, as I have explained this to you over 10 times now.

YOU ARE A RETARD FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WITHOUT ME HAVING TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

YOUR LOGIC FAILS AND IS STUPID AND A VERY WEAK EXCUSE FOR NOT HAVING SENSIBLE GUN LAWS!

Last edited:
In general it is accepted and legal to deprive felons of certain rights due to their conviction(s). That doesn't mean they can't defend themselves, only that they can't do it with a firearm because they've proven incapable of using one in a manner consistent with law.
Most felonies don't involve firearms.

You are a fucking liar. I am a gun owner (many of them) and I'm not in favor of what they did but there is no fucking question that their buying back firearms caused a significant drop in deaths attributed to them. You are simply an ignorant shithead that will believe whatever the fuck you want to.
You're the one denying reality. After both the UK and Australia banned guns murders rose. They have fallen recently, some 20 to 30 years after the gun bans, so that decline isn't because guns were banned. Your sources can't prove a connection between banning guns and the murder rate.

Currently, Mexico has one of the highest murder rates on the planet and it pretty much bans gun ownership. One doesn't follow the other. There's plenty of proof of that.

Listen up RETARD. MURDER IS AGAINST THE LAW. Yet people commit MURDER every 2 and 1/2 minutes in AMERICA.

Based on your logic, should we just throw out the law that makes MURDER illegal- because it does not totally prevent MURDER?

Laws are made to deter CRIMES- They are not made with the intention of totally preventing crimes, because that is impossible.

Can you only imagine how many murders our nation would have every day- IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A LAW THAT MAKES IT ILLEGAL?

DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!

And I am not going to explain this to you another time, as I have explained this to you over 10 times now.

YOU ARE A RETARD FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS WITHOUT ME HAVING TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

YOUR LOGIC FAILS AND IS STUPID AND A VERY WEAK EXCUSE FOR NOT HAVING SENSIBLE GUN LAWS!
Could a murder occur every 2.5 minutes in America if there were no guns?

Back