Trump Drops List of EVERY Democrat and Enabler Who Used Violent Language Against Trump Which Led to 2nd Assassination Attempt

Trump said that we'll have World War III if Harris wins. That we "won't have a country anymore."
He believes that her poor leadership will lead to an escalation by Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and such escalations will spread and begin WWIII. I get that, weak leadership already began the proxy war with Russia in Ukraine and the proxy war with Iran in Israel.

He believes that her poor leadership will lead to an escalation by Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and such escalations will spread and begin WWIII. I get that, weak leadership already began the proxy war with Russia in Ukraine and the proxy war with Iran in Israel.

And Democrats think that anyone who inspired January 6th and tries to overturn an election is a "threat to democracy."

Can you explain the difference?

Umm, you fucktards do those types of comments all the time to Democrats. If that's inflaming now then we are fucked as a nation and a democracy. You have to be able to question your leader's fitness to reside over a position of power. Now maybe you and Trump can grow the fuck up. You Trumpers are a prime example of the saying one finger pointing forward in judgment and 3 fingers pointing back.

And Democrats think that anyone who inspired January 6th and tries to overturn an election is a "threat to democracy."

Can you explain the difference?
Some are the same thing, others are suggesting that Trump is the problem to which the solution is his removal from existence. The difference I would see is in the suggestion that the person is the danger rather than the consequences of their poor decisions being the danger.

So. "If you elect Jimbo Jones, bad things will happen" =/= "Jimbo Jones is a danger to democracy". Can you see the difference? I know you can, actually.

Some are the same thing, others are suggesting that Trump is the problem to which the solution is his removal from existence. The difference I would see is in the suggestion that the person is the danger rather than the consequences of their poor decisions being the danger.

So. "If you elect Jimbo Jones, bad things will happen" =/= "Jimbo Jones is a danger to democracy". Can you see the difference? I know you can, actually.

There are no excuses to be made for Trump here. I get that you're in that mode now, but nothing matches the toxicity and doomsday posturing that Trump does. It's embarrassing to even suggest that anything Biden or Harris or Walz say matches the inflammatory and hateful rhetoric of Trump.

Really, it's who he is.

He even said today that she & Biden are "destroying this country." That's pretty specific in suggesting that they're the danger.

Didn't Trump order an Iranian General to be killed, and wasn't that escalating the situation????

Back