Trump Drops List of EVERY Democrat and Enabler Who Used Violent Language Against Trump Which Led to 2nd Assassination Attempt

Donald Trump’s vice presidential pick Ohio Sen. JD Vance was once a fervent critic of the former president. In private messages, he wondered ahead of Trump’s election whether he was “America’s Hitler” and in 2017 said the then-president was a “moral disaster.” In public, he agreed Trump was a “total fraud” who didn’t care about regular people and called him “reprehensible.”

“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler,” Vance wrote in a message to a friend in 2016. “How’s that for discouraging?”
Anyway - you were saying about, "Democrats"?

He believes that her poor leadership will lead to an escalation by Russia, Iran, Hezbollah and such escalations will spread and begin WWIII. I get that, weak leadership already began the proxy war with Russia in Ukraine and the proxy war with Iran in Israel.
You're missing the point. The OP is wrongly claiming that rhetoric against trump led to the attacks on him by these nutcases. The point you're responding to proves trump and his clown car of sycophants use the same kind of rhetoric or worse against Democrats.

You're missing the point. The OP is wrongly claiming that rhetoric against trump led to the attacks on him by these nutcases. The point you're responding to proves trump and his clown car of sycophants use the same kind of rhetoric or worse against Democrats.
And yet Democrat have tried to assassinate Kananaugh once and Trump twice. I guess that just proves Democrats are nutcases and Republicans aren't.

Back