Trump has only himself to blame - mty debate views

Since when did "don't pull a Joe Biden" become "wip[ing] the floor with" someone?

It never has been. You just made it up.

Kamala Harris wiped the floor with Trump. I will acknowledge that she did have help.

Trump managed to help her just about every time he opened his mouth.

Kamala's fake overly-acted facial expressions were painful to watch, and her whiny (sometimes) verge-of-tears (sometimes) bitchy manner of vocalizing her lies was rather hard to listen to, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.

I had no trouble with that at all. Talk about "bitchy" though. Is there anyone more bitchy than Trump or his MAGA supporters?

I don't need your pity.
No, you don't. But I am extending it anyway.

Least I can do for you losers.

I wholeheartedly agree on this part especially. He could've done much better with that moment and turned it around against her. In fact, her complete lack of authenticity should have been an underlying point throughout the entire debate. It would've been visually supported by her overly-dramatic facial expressions that she kept making the entire night.
You are cuckoo

Yes - it was absurd for the moderators to only fact check one candidate for the many lies told last night, but he had so many softballs and is too dumb to take advantage

1) He is a narcissist - and Kamala's team knew exactly how to take advantage. When it was his turn to take questions that could of helped him - such as the wall - and her flip flops on the wall - she baited him about crowd sizes. He literally looked like a small man with a small dick and she pointed and laughed. He wasted minutes on nonsense.

2) We all knew they would bring up his making fun of her being Indian or Black. He botched the reply badly - when it actually a softball. All he had to do is say - look - Americans want authenticity - that is my point. She pretends to be everything to everyone. Her accent changes - watch the videos - they are hilarious. She now wants a wall. She now wants fracking. And on and on. She is not authentic - and Americans need to know that.

3) He was a one trick pony - every time he botched things - he screamed about immigration. He came off as an old man with nothing to really offer but to scream about getting off his lawn. His only strong point of the night was the very end - which is probably the only part that was rehearsed. He might not be as feeble as Biden, but he certainly didn't seem sharp to me

4) His rant about eating dogs might be the things that loses the election As crazy as that sounds, it might be the Dean Scream. He certainly did not seem presidential ranting about stuff he "sees on the internet"
Trump is a broken human being. He can't get out of his own way.

That is OK! Conservatives do not need Trump- there are many Legacy Republicans to choose from that are actually suitable to be president.

So when you are in your social circles and talking with your conservative friends- Tell them you have higher standards and expect more from your political leaders.

Personally, I would like to see you True Conservatives get your party back and move on from Donald Trump!

Life has not been the same for any of us Democrats or Republicans since Donnie has been the leader of the Conservatives.

It's time for him to go home and forget about politics.

It never has been. You just made it up.

Kamala Harris wiped the floor with Trump. I will acknowledge that she did have help.

Trump managed to help her just about every time he opened his mouth.
What are you even talking about? You're not making any sort of coherent point.
I had no trouble with that at all.
Of course you didn't ---> :seenoevil: :hearnoevil:
Talk about "bitchy" though. Is there anyone more bitchy than Trump or his MAGA supporters?
Kamala Harris and her Trump-hating NPCs. (notice that I did not say supporters)
No, you don't. But I am extending it anyway.

Least I can do for you losers.
Jesus loves you!

they really focus on the important things
That's all that they have, since they don't have the truth on their side. They ignore the whole overarching point that is being made, pick out a little mistake within it that they can find (or even twist wording to create one if none is actually present), even if it's something as trivial as a grammatical mistake, and then evade the entire overarching point by diverting over to that instead.

I actually had no idea I was wrong about "canadian". I have no problem being corrected and enjoy learning new things
That's good! Yup, they are technically called 'Canada Geese', even though plenty of people refer to them as 'Canadian Geese'.

In any event, they are still being eaten by illegal alien invaders who are not assimilated to our country. It is unlawful to do so without a permit, but obviously people who have already broken immigration law are not going to adhere to wildlife protection laws.

That's good! Yup, they are technically called 'Canada Geese', even though plenty of people refer to them as 'Canadian Geese'.

In any event, they are still being eaten by illegal alien invaders who are not assimilated to our country. It is unlawful to do so without a permit, but obviously people who have already broken immigration law are not going to adhere to wildlife protection laws.
Before starting a family we bought a house in the country that overlooks a lake (shared as part of an association) and get those geese quite a bit

My dog always chases them off - but one year the goose stood her ground - and my dog snapped its neck like a twig. After some investigation we saw it was guarding a nest, so my daughters and I built an incubator - which did not work as intended. We eventually threw out some rotten eggs and laugh about our futile attempts to this day

claiming a city manager as the defacto fact checker on a breaking news claim was a shit show for a moderator to interrupt with. too bad they didn't show the same interest when Grand daddy Biden was eaten too

do you honestly think Kamala didn't lie at all? yet they did not interrupt her once
That's it? Debunking the 'eating pets' lie? That nonsense was only 'breaking news' on Fox.

Who fucking cares? Anyone with lakefront property hates Canada Geese because they are filthy. A few less geese in the nation won't matter. In fact, thousands of towns have campaigns to rub vegetable oil on the eggs so they won't hatch.

One of the most important methods available to help manage Canada goose populations is egg sterilization. Preventing more geese from being raised will in turn reduce (or at least prevent the increase of) goose damage. Destroying or removing the eggs will reduce the aggression of nesting birds; however, it often stimulates the birds to create a new nest, often hidden in a new location. Applying 100% corn oil on the eggs prevents the eggs from hatching; however, the bird continues to try to incubate to the expected hatching date, thus reducing the potential for re-nesting.

When Kamala Harris went over into his space immediately and offered a handshake...that "debate" was over for Trump. He was a loser at that point...and only went down from there.

I am loving the bullshit coming from the "faithful" toward their Fuhrer.

This election is becoming entertaining. Especially the part where the MAGA morons defend peckerwood.
These idiots are twisting themselves into knots.

Bashing a city manager who tells the truth about pets (not) being eaten is laughable. But they don't have much to hang their hats on today.

Reuters interviewed a group of uncommitted voters 60% now say they will lean or vote for Trump 30% said they will lean or vote for Harris and one is still uncommitted.
I do believe that a lot of people who claim to be uncommitted are just embarrassed Trump voters.

Back