Trump has only himself to blame - mty debate views

It is Canada GEESE, not goose (when speaking of multiples).

Why do stupid people like you comment on anything?
No, you ignorant mother-fucker. It was not a grammatical error. The goose is the Canada Goose...not the Canadian goose. (Despite the fact that the post to which I responded was talking about several.) I used to call them Canadian at one time, but since they are a significant problem on golf courses, I did some study on them and discovered it was NOT Canadian, but Canada.

Yes, when there are several of them...it would be geese.

I was merely talking about the bird itself...and goose was correct in that context.

Yes - it was absurd for the moderators to only fact check one candidate for the many lies told last night, but he had so many softballs and is too dumb to take advantage

1) He is a narcissist - and Kamala's team knew exactly how to take advantage. When it was his turn to take questions that could of helped him - such as the wall - and her flip flops on the wall - she baited him about crowd sizes. He literally looked like a small man with a small dick and she pointed and laughed. He wasted minutes on nonsense.

2) We all knew they would bring up his making fun of her being Indian or Black. He botched the reply badly - when it actually a softball. All he had to do is say - look - Americans want authenticity - that is my point. She pretends to be everything to everyone. Her accent changes - watch the videos - they are hilarious. She now wants a wall. She now wants fracking. And on and on. She is not authentic - and Americans need to know that.

3) He was a one trick pony - every time he botched things - he screamed about immigration. He came off as an old man with nothing to really offer but to scream about getting off his lawn. His only strong point of the night was the very end - which is probably the only part that was rehearsed. He might not be as feeble as Biden, but he certainly didn't seem sharp to me

4) His rant about eating dogs might be the things that loses the election As crazy as that sounds, it might be the Dean Scream. He certainly did not seem presidential ranting about stuff he "sees on the internet"
you endorse kamal like dick cheney.

shut up never Trumper neocon.

trump is it.

claiming a city manager as the defacto fact checker on a breaking news claim was a shit show for a moderator to interrupt with. too bad they didn't show the same interest when Grand daddy Biden was eaten too

do you honestly think Kamala didn't lie at all? yet they did not interrupt her once

He asked you for a specific example of when she lied. Until you answer that, all you have is baseless claims.

Not one 'citizen' has reported a missing pet.
A blatant lie. Numerous citizens are on video doing so.
Not counting Putin's facebook post, of course.
What "Putin facebook post"? Nevermind, it's irrelevant anyway. What is relevant is what the citizens of those cities are saying about the situation that they are directly experiencing. Aurora is dealing with a Venezuelan illegal alien invasion. Springfield (OH) is dealing with a Haitian illegal alien invasion.

Would you like it if 1/4th of the total population of your neighborhood suddenly became occupied by illegal alien invaders?? Would you like competing against these invaders for valuable resources? (such as housing, food, healthcare, etc.)

You're sick and need a hospital bed? Sorry, all beds are occupied by illegal alien invaders with tuberculosis, measles, and other diseases that they're dragging in.

And remember, YOU are paying for these people to invade your neighborhood, in many more ways than one........

I knew you'd say that. Ask me how I know.

Hint: Althea = :seenoevil: :hearnoevil:
they are clowns more than monkeys...although monkeys do fling shit all the time. hmmmm.

They will claim no lies while holding monopoly power on sarcasm detection as a valid fact check. no, I'm back to thinking clowns again

Yes - it was absurd for the moderators to only fact check one candidate for the many lies told last night, but he had so many softballs and is too dumb to take advantage

1) He is a narcissist - and Kamala's team knew exactly how to take advantage. When it was his turn to take questions that could of helped him - such as the wall - and her flip flops on the wall - she baited him about crowd sizes. He literally looked like a small man with a small dick and she pointed and laughed. He wasted minutes on nonsense.

2) We all knew they would bring up his making fun of her being Indian or Black. He botched the reply badly - when it actually a softball. All he had to do is say - look - Americans want authenticity - that is my point. She pretends to be everything to everyone. Her accent changes - watch the videos - they are hilarious. She now wants a wall. She now wants fracking. And on and on. She is not authentic - and Americans need to know that.

3) He was a one trick pony - every time he botched things - he screamed about immigration. He came off as an old man with nothing to really offer but to scream about getting off his lawn. His only strong point of the night was the very end - which is probably the only part that was rehearsed. He might not be as feeble as Biden, but he certainly didn't seem sharp to me

4) His rant about eating dogs might be the things that loses the election As crazy as that sounds, it might be the Dean Scream. He certainly did not seem presidential ranting about stuff he "sees on the internet"
I agree with much of what you said. The sad thing is the fact she did not answer one question the entire night. We got nothing but platitudes from her. God, how I wish she would sit down and have an adversary ask her blunt policy questions. Trump has done this countless times and say what you will about Trump's style, there is no question about the fact he will walk straight into the lions' den. We do know that is not the case with Heels Up and Walzis famous in MN for only talking to the friendlies. When running for Governor he was confronted by someone in a local restaurant who asked him about his cowardly non decisive stance following the Floyd incident and that was the last time Tampon Tim did any event outside of a solid blue arena.

Yup. Not ONE lie that Harris told that needs fact checking.
the fracking lie is another one
She never changed her values on fracking. As vice president - she ran on Biden's position of limited fracking. she is playing word games and lying about how she promised to not ban fracking - no she promised that in Biden's administration they would not ban fracking

No, you ignorant mother-fucker.
Aweeeee, is wuddle Fwanky angwee now? :rofl2:
It was not a grammatical error.
Yes, you made a grammatical error. The singular and plural forms of words are (generally) not interchangeable (except for cases such as the word 'deer', which is both the singular and the plural form of the word).
The goose is the Canada Goose...
There's no "the goose". The discussion is about multiple geese (specifically, Canada Geese).
not the Canadian goose.
Right. The correct terminology is 'Canada Goose', as you pointed out. However, you are nitpicking on an official terminology error in order to ignore the fact that Haitian illegal invaders are (illegally) killing and eating Canada Geese.

Worse than that, Haitian illegal invaders now make up roughly 25% of the entire Springfield (OH) population. What do you suppose such a sudden influx of illegal invaders does to the local housing situation, the local hospital situation, the insurance situation, and etc? Who do you suppose pays for all of those invaders to be there? If you were a resident of that neighborhood, how safe would you feel living there, suddenly surrounded by a bunch of invaders?
(Despite the fact that the post to which I responded was talking about several.)
That's the whole point of your grammatical mistake.
I used to call them Canadian at one time, but since they are a significant problem on golf courses, I did some study on them and discovered it was NOT Canadian, but Canada.
Yup. Many people aren't aware that it's actually 'Canada' and not 'Canadian'. I wasn't aware of it until I got into birding/bird photography a few years ago.
Yes, when there are several of them...it would be geese.
Exactly.
I was merely talking about the bird itself...and goose was correct in that context.
You were responding to the mention of a group of birds... geese is correct in that context.

So slightly. On the Economy.

But you really are looking at this wrong. The polls are very close and likely to stay that way.
The issue for election day is enthusiasm. At this point not much can be done to change anyone's mind, but enthusiasm can be created or destroyed.

Who gets more of their voters to vote. Voting has already started in some places, and a fierce ground game is going on to get Kamala's people to vote.

So slightly. On the Economy.

But you really are looking at this wrong. The polls are very close and likely to stay that way.
The issue for election day is enthusiasm. At this point not much can be done to change anyone's mind, but enthusiasm can be created or destroyed.

Who gets more of their voters to vote. Voting has already started in some places, and a fierce ground game is going on to get Kamala's people to vote.
You are a shallow person which is why you sit trying to sell extended auto warranties.

Aweeeee, is wuddle Fwanky angwee now? :rofl2:

Yes, you made a grammatical error. The singular and plural forms of words are (generally) not interchangeable (except for cases such as the word 'deer', which is both the singular and the plural form of the word).

There's no "the goose". The discussion is about multiple geese (specifically, Canada Geese).

Right. The correct terminology is 'Canada Goose', as you pointed out. However, you are nitpicking on an official terminology error in order to ignore the fact that Haitian illegal invaders are (illegally) killing and eating Canada Geese.

Worse than that, Haitian illegal invaders now make up roughly 25% of the entire Springfield (OH) population. What do you suppose such a sudden influx of illegal invaders does to the local housing situation, the local hospital situation, the insurance situation, and etc? Who do you suppose pays for all of those invaders to be there? If you were a resident of that neighborhood, how safe would you feel living there, suddenly surrounded by a bunch of invaders?

That's the whole point of your grammatical mistake.

Yup. Many people aren't aware that it's actually 'Canada' and not 'Canadian'. I wasn't aware of it until I got into birding/bird photography a few years ago.

Exactly.

You were responding to the mention of a group of birds... geese is correct in that context.

I defy you to take my post to an English teacher and ask for the "grammatical error" to be pointed out. If you insisted there is one...you would be laughed at.

There was no grammatical error in my post.

I was pointing out that the goose is not called the Canadian goose...it is the Canada goose.

You are an ignorant asshole. And I do not know why people as stupid as you ever comment on any posts.

"There was no grammatical mistake..."
"There is no evidence of..."

Leftists live in a constant state of denial.
People like you live in a fantasy world. The shit people like you have to accept is the kind of stuff only a child or moron would buy.

Best you continue to live in the fantasy world. You are misfits here in the real world.

Back