Trump has only himself to blame - mty debate views

I do believe that a lot of people who claim to be uncommitted are just embarrassed Trump voters.
There are no undecided voters.

There are plenty who haven't decided whether or not they'll vote, but nobody is still trying to choose a candidate.

Anyone who pretends to be undecided, is nothing but an attention whore hoping to get on t.v..

You still haven't cited ONE lie that Harris told that should have been fact checked.
the both sides lie has been debunked by pretty much all legit fact checkers - and those ass hats keep touting it while pretending to be for unity

the both sides lie has been debunked by pretty much all legit fact checkers - and those ass hats keep touting it while pretending to be for unity
All politicians lie. We agree. There is a chasm between promising that you will achieve a goal, when you first have to get it through Congress, and promising 'much better health insurance at a fraction of the cost'. When you know that you just want to get rid of the ACA because of that pesky 3% cap gains tax on billionaires.

Or 'on my first day I'm going to get rid of carried interest. My friends will be so mad at me'.

Those were the '16 lies. Last night was chock full of nonsense that no sane individual would allow to stand.

So that's a 'no' on pointing out ONE lie that Harris needed to be corrected on? They even challenged her on her change in position on fracking. She was pretty succinct in her response.

derp derp. hundreds of thousands of registered voters will choose to not vote in every election. It is called turnout - and you really have no clue what you are saying
Interesting that you purposely redacted the rest of my post that addresses your comment.

You should do something about that acid reflux.

no - moron - I am talking about her and you all still lying about the very fine people on "both sides" lie

The Unite The Right Nazi rally was organized by Nazis, for Nazis. Which were the fine people on that side?

You probably should have read the Snopes piece before you embarrassed yourself.

Editors' Note: Some readers have raised the objection that this fact check appears to assume Trump was correct in stating that there were "very fine people on both sides" of the Charlottesville incident. That is not the case. This fact check aimed to confirm what Trump actually said, not whether what he said was true or false. For the record, virtually every source that covered the Unite the Right debacle concluded that it was conceived of, led by and attended by white supremacists, and that therefore Trump's characterization was wrong.

0D6PjHg.jpg

The Unite The Right Nazi rally was organized by Nazis, for Nazis. Which were the fine people on that side?

You probably should have read the Snopes piece before you embarrassed yourself.

Editors' Note: Some readers have raised the objection that this fact check appears to assume Trump was correct in stating that there were "very fine people on both sides" of the Charlottesville incident. That is not the case. This fact check aimed to confirm what Trump actually said, not whether what he said was true or false. For the record, virtually every source that covered the Unite the Right debacle concluded that it was conceived of, led by and attended by white supremacists, and that therefore Trump's characterization was wrong.

0D6PjHg.jpg
so you assholes claim that everyone that wants to protect statutes and history are nazis

you are a fucking bigot

Only Nazis want to keep racist statues in public places.
bullshit - Trump even pointed out that this warrants no George Washington statutes either

this is why the GOP needs to demand Tucker does the next debate if there is one. you shit stains think you get to monopolize facts. See how you like it being on the other side of propaganda in a televised debate

----------------------
Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

These idiots are twisting themselves into knots.
Althea is singular, not plural.
Bashing a city manager who tells the truth about pets (not) being eaten is laughable.
Nope. The Springfield city manager is lying about the situation in Springfield, just like the Colorado governor is lying about the situation in Aurora. Both situations have been captured on video and have been corroborated by several eyewitness accounts.

The citizens of the city who are being affected by the illegal alien invasion on their city have no reason to lie about it. The city manager DOES......

Last edited:
You still haven't cited ONE lie that Harris told that should have been fact checked.
Suckers and losers hoax.
Fine people on both sides hoax.
Her claim that she never said she'd ban fracking.
Her claim that Russia supports a Trump presidency (even though Putin quipped that he backs Kamala).
Charlottesville hoax.
Her claim that all sorts of people leave Trump rallies due to boredom/exhaustion (yes, I know why she said this, and Trump responded to it how her handlers wanted him to, but it's still a lie).
Her false claims about job numbers and the state of the economy under Trump.

I could go on and on......

Althea is singular, not plural.

Nope. The Springfield city manager is lying about the situation in Springfield, just like the Colorado governor is lying about the situation in Aurora. Both situations have been captured on video and have been corroborated by several eyewitness accounts.

The citizens of the city who are being affected by the illegal alien invasion on their city have no reason to lie about it. The city manager DOES......
Not one 'citizen' has reported a missing pet. Not counting Putin's facebook post, of course.

Suckers and losers hoax.
Fine people on both sides hoax.
Her claim that she never said she'd ban fracking.
Her claim that Russia supports a Trump presidency (even though Putin quipped that he backs Kamala).
Charlottesville hoax.
Her claim that all sorts of people leave Trump rallies due to boredom/exhaustion (yes, I know why she said this, and Trump responded to it how her handlers wanted him to, but it's still a lie).
Her false claims about job numbers and the state of the economy under Trump.

I could go on and on......
Yup. Not ONE lie that Harris told that needs fact checking.

Back