Trump has only himself to blame - mty debate views

but weasels like you need a permit -

now you reply - "who fucking cares" since the only laws you care about are the ones you force on us
Geese are a nuisance. It is legal to manage them. I'm not sure what you don't understand?

Geese are a nuisance. It is legal to manage them. I'm not sure what you don't understand?
I understand the flow of conversation. Someone said it is illegal for alien invaders to eat them WITHOUT A PERMIT - you said who cares -and went off on some tangent about oiling eggs - as a shit stain would do

you are a nuisance. They clearly knew you can LEGALLY manage them as they mentioned permits before you shit stained the thread up

I defy you to take my post to an English teacher and ask for the "grammatical error" to be pointed out. If you insisted there is one...you would be laughed at.

There was no grammatical error in my post.

I was pointing out that the goose is not called the Canadian goose...it is the Canada goose.

You are an ignorant asshole. And I do not know why people as stupid as you ever comment on any posts.
Yup, wuddle Fwankie is STILL angwee.

Sounds like you did not understand the comment. Here...lemme help you:

People like you live in a fantasy world. The shit people like you have to accept is the kind of stuff only a child or moron would buy.

Best you continue to live in the fantasy world. You are misfits here in the real world.

Read it slowly...let it sink in.

Nope. There is federal law against tampering with eggs of protected wildlife species (such as Canada Geese). In order to legally do so, you need a permit.
It's not illegal. You're welcome for the lesson.

You know I'm always here for you.

if you continue your gas lighting bullshit on my thread I will ask that you are removed - a permit was mentioned by them long before you shit yourself in here

if you continue your gas lighting bullshit on my thread I will ask that you are removed - a permit was mentioned by them long before you shit yourself in here
Liar. I'm the one who brought up the management of these filthy birds. You're the fool who started by criticizing the local politician who proved trump was lying. Then you concocted a story about immigrants eating the local fauna.

It is illegal (without first obtaining a permit). There are numerous wildlife protection laws on the books. One of them is called the "Migratory Bird Treaty Act".

You're welcome for the lesson. You know I'm always here for you.

Liar. I'm the one who brought up the management of these filthy birds. You're the fool who started by criticizing the local politician who proved trump was lying. Then you concocted a story about immigrants eating the local fauna.
1726170813160.pngcan you count to 32?

show me the post before 32 where you brought up the need for permits for management

I will be waiting you fucking liar.

Back