trump "intellectual capacity" questioned

Crepitus

Verified User
After comparing interviews

It seems both he and Joe Biden recently did extended interviews with Time Magazine, and the questions asked of the two were posed in markedly different ways.

"Something striking: the substance of Trump and Biden's answers is, of course, quite distinct but, even more than that, one can tell the interviewer has more confidence in the intellectual capacity of one man over the other," she wrote.

They then pointed out to an instance in which the interviewer asked both men about their positions on defending Taiwan.

"I want to get your thoughts on China," Time asked Trump. "Do you think the U.S. should defend Taiwan if China invades?"

When it came time to ask Biden the same question, however, the interviewer asked a much more detailed question.

"CIA Director Bill Burns says the President Xi Jinping of China has ordered the Chinese military to be ready by 2027 to conduct a successful invasion of Taiwan," Time asked Biden. "You said on multiple occasions that you would use U.S. forces to defend Taiwan. What does that mean? Is it boots on the ground? What shape would that take?"

In analyzing this, Jacobs said that it indicated that Time interviewers believed they needed to dumb down questions to get a cogent response from Trump.

It's pretty obvious when you look at them side by side.

Link to the article at the top. and here are the original tweets

Trump is a moron and he proves that each time he opens his mouth.

There is no way he can answer a complex question, which is why when asked one, he just diverts away in ramble.

I cannot figure out why the people who still support him embarrass themselves by continuing to do so.

It seems both he and Joe Biden recently did extended interviews with Time Magazine, and the questions asked of the two were posed in markedly different ways.

"Something striking: the substance of Trump and Biden's answers is, of course, quite distinct but, even more than that, one can tell the interviewer has more confidence in the intellectual capacity of one man over the other," she wrote.

They then pointed out to an instance in which the interviewer asked both men about their positions on defending Taiwan.

"I want to get your thoughts on China," Time asked Trump. "Do you think the U.S. should defend Taiwan if China invades?"

When it came time to ask Biden the same question, however, the interviewer asked a much more detailed question.

"CIA Director Bill Burns says the President Xi Jinping of China has ordered the Chinese military to be ready by 2027 to conduct a successful invasion of Taiwan," Time asked Biden. "You said on multiple occasions that you would use U.S. forces to defend Taiwan. What does that mean? Is it boots on the ground? What shape would that take?"

In analyzing this, Jacobs said that it indicated that Time interviewers believed they needed to dumb down questions to get a cogent response from Trump.

Of course. trump's problem is he's an ignorant pile of garbage who thinks he knows everything.

iu

Trump is a moron and he proves that each time he opens his mouth.
How was Trump somehow not the best US President ever, considering only official duties as President?

There is no way he can answer a complex question, ...
False. Trump answers complex questions all the time. I would have to say that there is no way you can pay attention.

... which is why when asked one, he just diverts away in ramble.
You are describing Biden.

I cannot figure out why the people who still support him embarrass themselves by continuing to do so.
You are describing leftists who support Biden.

It was not the left that said Trump is unqualified and stupid.
Yes, it was; however it turns out that Trump was the US' best President ever, considering only his official duties and ignoring irrelevant, superficial
crap such as tweets, campaign ads and personal affairs.

How was Trump somehow not the best US President ever, considering only official duties as President?

False. Trump answers complex questions all the time. I would have to say that there is no way you can pay attention.

You are describing Biden.

You are describing leftists who support Biden.
That's right, everyone who worked for trump has said the guy is an idiot but his rightwing shithead Nazi's are completely buffaloed by his ignorance.

That's right, everyone who worked for trump has said the guy is an idiot but his rightwing shithead Nazi's are completely buffaloed by his ignorance.
Condemn Trump and get carrots, refuse to follow orders and one gets kicked in the balls.

Thugs Thug.

those reporters talk down to blacks too, and think they don't know how to get an i.d.

can trump get an I.d, racists?

In the minds of the racist left, blacks liking trump means trump is now infected with their dumb blackness and that trump must now be treated accordingly, like a dumb black who can't get I.D..

Perhaps unbeknownst to them, elites are constantly in the process of creating new enemies with their shitty behavior and beliefs. It's an intergenerational multifamily fugue state crime spree. that' my band name.

Back