trump "intellectual capacity" questioned

That's right, everyone who worked for trump has said the guy is an idiot but his rightwing shithead Nazi's are completely buffaloed by his ignorance.
You mean like Michael Cohen? You know, the guy who has been labeled a 'GLOAT' or 'GREATEST LIAR OF ALL TIME'

You're projecting again.
Hey, did you hear fat donny just bragged how he "aced" his cognitive test and then called his doctor by the wrong name? It's you and your trumptard cult doing the projecting, Tiger.

Donald Trump Gets the Name of His Doctor Wrong While Touting Results of a 2018 Cognitive Test​

Point and Laugh.jpg

After comparing interviews

It seems both he and Joe Biden recently did extended interviews with Time Magazine, and the questions asked of the two were posed in markedly different ways.

"Something striking: the substance of Trump and Biden's answers is, of course, quite distinct but, even more than that, one can tell the interviewer has more confidence in the intellectual capacity of one man over the other," she wrote.

They then pointed out to an instance in which the interviewer asked both men about their positions on defending Taiwan.

"I want to get your thoughts on China," Time asked Trump. "Do you think the U.S. should defend Taiwan if China invades?"

When it came time to ask Biden the same question, however, the interviewer asked a much more detailed question.

"CIA Director Bill Burns says the President Xi Jinping of China has ordered the Chinese military to be ready by 2027 to conduct a successful invasion of Taiwan," Time asked Biden. "You said on multiple occasions that you would use U.S. forces to defend Taiwan. What does that mean? Is it boots on the ground? What shape would that take?"

In analyzing this, Jacobs said that it indicated that Time interviewers believed they needed to dumb down questions to get a cogent response from Trump.

It's pretty obvious when you look at them side by side.

Link to the article at the top. and here are the original tweets

The words "trump" and "intellectual" don't belong in the same sentence.

iu
Geeze, kid... Really?

Is that what passes for discourse here?

All you've done is prove you're not up to making an informed response.

SMH

Hey, did you hear fat donny just bragged how he "aced" his cognitive test and then called his doctor by the wrong name? It's you and your trumptard cult doing the projecting, Tiger.

View attachment 27097
As Trump brags about a cognitive test that test primarily memory, he cannot remember the name of the DR who was at his side for the tests and all throughout his presidency.

You cannot make this shit up as Dementia Don never fails to deliver... :rofl2:

You mean like Michael Cohen? You know, the guy who has been labeled a 'GLOAT' or 'GRhttps://www.reuters.com/world/us/many-trumps-orbit-have-faced-criminal-charges-2023-02-16/EATEST LIAR OF ALL TIME'
Cohen was lying to protect Trump. Trump's people found guilty so far.
You mean like Michael Cohen? You know, the guy who has been labeled a 'GLOAT' or 'GREATEST LIAR OF ALL TIME'
Nobody labeled him that as long as Trump is alive. Trump was running a criminal organization his whole life and brought it to presidential politics. https://www.reuters.com/world/us/many-trumps-orbit-have-faced-criminal-charges-2023-02-16/

Trump got into an Ivy when that meant something, and finished it in a time before everyone got an automatic A's. Seriously, at Harvard now once you get in so long as somebody pays the bills and you do the time it is almost impossible to not get a degree.

I have never been able to nail down how often and how closely Trump looks at books. I know that his mom made him read a lot as a kid, and I know that from sometime in the 80's onwards there have been reports that inside his homes there is no evidence that he reads....there are no books.

But pens books, he talks about books, he talks about why he does not think books are all that they are cracked up to be, that real life education is better.

It is a bit of a mystery.

I have mentioned this before but not at JPP I think, I could be wrong:

Trump lives a very Eastern life....I have no idea where he picked it up.

The big thing about the Modern Morons outside of their massive ignorance is their profound lack of curiosity.

Trump most certainly does not suffer from that.

After comparing interviews

It seems both he and Joe Biden recently did extended interviews with Time Magazine, and the questions asked of the two were posed in markedly different ways.

"Something striking: the substance of Trump and Biden's answers is, of course, quite distinct but, even more than that, one can tell the interviewer has more confidence in the intellectual capacity of one man over the other," she wrote.

They then pointed out to an instance in which the interviewer asked both men about their positions on defending Taiwan.

"I want to get your thoughts on China," Time asked Trump. "Do you think the U.S. should defend Taiwan if China invades?"

When it came time to ask Biden the same question, however, the interviewer asked a much more detailed question.

"CIA Director Bill Burns says the President Xi Jinping of China has ordered the Chinese military to be ready by 2027 to conduct a successful invasion of Taiwan," Time asked Biden. "You said on multiple occasions that you would use U.S. forces to defend Taiwan. What does that mean? Is it boots on the ground? What shape would that take?"

In analyzing this, Jacobs said that it indicated that Time interviewers believed they needed to dumb down questions to get a cogent response from Trump.

It's pretty obvious when you look at them side by side.

Link to the article at the top. and here are the original tweets

Thus the man's appeal to simpletons. No question that appeal exists.

Back