Trump is not wrong

Nope, I like medium (not well), and A-1 or Heinz 57, after the t-bone/porterhouse/rib eye is on my plate. I don't like treasonous John "puke Kerry, (the haughty one), butt: Terresa is OK. burp...

john kerry received two of our nation's highest combat medals, and could still kick the living shit out of worthless shithead punks like you, bitch.

The "vaccine" is the most dangerous thing you can do fer yer health. Bottom line, nobody cares what you do: shit head. Eat lots of gravy n' get that booster, Enjoy those spike proteins as they clog yer blood stream and vital organs... burp... carry on...

you might be the dumbest fucking trump bitch on this site. god help you.

Not a chance. Puke Karry committed treason, (which a Marxist like you would love). What a surprise... burp...

killing the enemy is not treason, chickenshit bitch. getting your racist stooges to storm the capitol in session, putting cops in hospitals, and threatening the lives of legislators to overturn a free and fair election is. you need to shut the fuck up, punk. burp.

I’ll eat the fat well done.
A friend recently got back from a hunting trip in Africa where he got sick from eating raw zebra. lol.

Yuk... raw zebra, (prolly like horse meat), or raw anything isn't fer me. I don't like sushi either.

I admit that I swallered some, (quite a few) raw oysters, (with some of the local stock brokers I was hangin' out with), in a conference held by EF Hutton down in New Orleans back in the day, (I was purdy drunk). Didn't puke, (or feel sick), butt: I felt purdy stupid the next day when I thought about all the pollution et al from the Mississippi delta I had swallered. Never would think of doin' that again.

killing the enemy is not treason, chickenshit bitch. getting your racist stooges to storm the capitol in session, putting cops in hospitals, and threatening the lives of legislators to overturn a free and fair election is. you need to shut the fuck up, punk. burp.

Fuck you, why don't you make me? Puke Kerry, (the haughty one) testified total lies to the Senate back in 1972 or some such, where he falsely claimed his brothers in the services committed atrocities, (worse then Genghis Kahn).

Oh course a blame and hate America puke Marxist like you would love that. As a life long patriot who loves this country, I can't stand that look down his hooked nose fuckhead treasonous puke. So fuck off and die: mother fucker.

Yuk... raw zebra, (prolly like horse meat), or raw anything isn't fer me. I don't like sushi either.

I admit that I swallered some, (quite a few) raw oysters, (with some of the local stock brokers I was hangin' out with), in a conference held by EF Hutton down in New Orleans back in the day, (I was purdy drunk). Didn't puke, (or feel sick), butt: I felt purdy stupid the next day when I thought about all the pollution et al from the Mississippi delta I had swallered. Never would think of doin' that again.

I could live on raw oysters from the gulf. Way bigger and naturally saltier than those things farmed in Washington.
Bet you had a rock solid hard on the next morning. I fucked one of my dates four times one morning after a night of oysters and Jäger shots. Those were the days.

I could live on raw oysters from the gulf. Way bigger and naturally saltier than those things farmed in Washington.
Bet you had a rock solid hard on the next morning. I fucked one of my dates four times one morning after a night of oysters and Jäger shots. Those were the days.

Yes sir, I remember havin' ta wack off the next mornin' Doc, (not that I didn't do that frequently back in the day when away from home), butt: it was much more intense then "normal", had ta blast several times, before I could walk and go to the conference the next day. Yuppers, yer correct: they didn't taste bad at all, (as you say), or I wouldn't have eaten so many of them. N' puttin' lead in the ol' pencil did in fact happen to me too, so that isn't a "wives tale" at all.

Fuck you, why don't you make me? Puke Kerry, (the haughty one) testified total lies to the Senate back in 1972 or some such, where he falsely claimed his brothers in the services committed atrocities, (worse then Genghis Kahn).

Oh course a blame and hate America puke Marxist like you would love that. As a life long patriot who loves this country, I can't stand that look down his hooked nose fuckhead treasonous puke. So fuck off and die: mother fucker.

you are an idiot if you do not believe there were some atrocities in 'nam committed by our guys. fuck you. telling the truth, warts and all, is PATRIOTIC, you stupid fucking bitch.

Yes sir, I remember havin' ta wack off the next mornin' Doc, (not that I didn't do that frequently back in the day when away from home), butt: it was much more intense then "normal", had ta blast several times, before I could walk and go to the conference the next day. Yuppers, yer correct: they didn't taste bad at all, (as you say), or I wouldn't have eaten so many of them. N' puttin' lead in the ol' pencil did in fact happen to me too, so that isn't a "wives tale" at all.

nobody cares, punk. how old are you?

Nope, (at least not from me). Do what ya wanna do when ya wanna do it: I couldn't care less.

Eat lots of gravy n' get that booster... burp...

Cool.

I like gravy ... and I did get 2 Shots but not the Booster.

Merc. DON'T get ANY Shots. It's a Communist Plot. (I support your 'Right to Die')

you are an idiot if you do not believe there were some atrocities in 'nam committed by our guys. fuck you. telling the truth, warts and all, is PATRIOTIC, you stupid fucking bitch.

fuck you. War is always a bitch. The American service men and women aren't perfect, butt: they are the very best, (in their conduct), in history of humankind war. It's not surprise that a hate n' blame America fuck head Marxist like you would agree with puke Kerry. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Cool.

I like gravy ... and I did get 2 Shots but not the Booster.

Merc. DON'T get ANY Shots. It's a Communist Plot. (I support your 'Right to Die')

Thanks Jackoff, Liberty does have consequences. I'm good with the consequences to me of non "vaccinated" risk with Covid-19, as you are comfortable with the spike proteins et al. Whatever floats that boat of yers, my boat floats just fine remaining non "vaccinated", for only Covid-19, I'm fully vaccinated with real vaccines for all other available risks I'm exposed to.

I'm heathy and my personal risk from covid-19 is low, (based on actual statistics of those in my low risk profile). I test frequently so I can prove my status and keep my fellow humans at low risk from me. i avoid large gatherings, (turned down one of my Liberal non-Marxist buddies') offer to go to a Washington Husky game. He has good seats, n' I am a Husky fan.

We're good, (to each his own).

Thanks Jackoff, Liberty does have consequences. I'm good with the consequences to me of non "vaccinated" risk with Covid-19, as you are comfortable with the spike proteins et al. Whatever floats that boat of yers, my boat floats just fine remaining non "vaccinated", for only Covid-19, I'm fully vaccinated with real vaccines for all other available risks I'm exposed to.

I'm heathy and my personal risk from covid-19 is low, (based on actual statistics of those in my low risk profile). I test frequently so I can prove my status and keep my fellow humans at low risk from me. i avoid large gatherings, (turned down one of my Liberal non-Marxist buddies') offer to go to a Washington Husky game. He has good seats, n' I am a Husky fan.

We're good, (to each his own).

EXCELLENT. I support those who refuse to get Vaccinated. (I also support a 'No Vacancy' immigration policy, so your refusal may help in 'reducing the population)[/COLOR

:thumbsupkid:

fuck you. War is always a bitch. The American service men and women aren't perfect, butt: they are the very best, (in their conduct), in history of humankind war. It's not surprise that a hate n' blame America fuck head Marxist like you would agree with puke Kerry. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

you couldn't lift his jock, pussy. there is no excuse to kill women and children, asshole motherfucker. you need your chickenshit ass kicked....

Back