Trump kicks off a Pennsylvania rally by talking about Arnold Palmer's genitalia?

heres-why-v0-ltx1tm7wyxvd1.jpeg

The late golf icon Arnold Palmer was “appalled” by former president Donald Trump, who weirdly started boasting about Palmer’s genitals at a campaign rally Saturday, and “couldn’t believe the crudeness” of the Republican nominee for president, according to his family.

A senior advisor for Trump’s campaign told reporters before his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, that the event would kick off his “closing argument” to voters as the election nears.

Trump has been bringing penises into politics for some eight years now. In 2016, he defended his penis size after Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), an opponent in that year’s Republican primary, commented on Trump’s supposedly small hands, an insult that traces as far back as 1988 when Graydon Carter called him a “short-fingered vulgarian” in Spy magazine.

While in office, he reportedly phoned White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham to insist that his penis is not small or toadstool-shaped, as has been alleged by Stormy Daniels.

Harris' cringe worthy video had a "Catholic girl" appearing to be stupid and who like sniffing her armpits. That is a disrespectful and offensive stereotyping of Catholics. Then when someone at her rally shouted "Jesus is Lord" she said "you have the wrong rally." I guess Jesus does not belong at her rally.
It was a parody using a character that appeared on SNL. Pretty funny that you're offended by that, yet give a pass to trump's ugly cursing and demeaning comments at that same dinner.

And this is what Harris said at the rally.

“Donald Trump hand-selected three members of the United States Supreme Court with the intention that they would undo the protections of Roe v. Wade — and they did as he intended,” said Harris.

A heckler then appeared to shout, “Lies!” shortly after, to which Harris replied, “Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally.”

Following a thunderous roar of applause from Harris supporters, drowning out the hecklers, Harris added, “No, I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street … come on!”

It was a parody using a character that appeared on SNL. Pretty funny that you're offended by that, yet give a pass to trump's ugly cursing and demeaning comments at that same dinner.

And this is what Harris said at the rally.

“Donald Trump hand-selected three members of the United States Supreme Court with the intention that they would undo the protections of Roe v. Wade — and they did as he intended,” said Harris.

A heckler then appeared to shout, “Lies!” shortly after, to which Harris replied, “Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally.”

Following a thunderous roar of applause from Harris supporters, drowning out the hecklers, Harris added, “No, I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street … come on!”
So you like to sniff your armpits?

Donald Trump longs for what Palmer had. 🍄

Said Donald J. Trump in Pennsylvania, ““Arnold Palmer was all man. And I say that in all due respect to women and I love women. But this guy, this guy, this is a guy that was all man. This man was strong and tough. And I refused to say it, but when he took showers with the other pros, they came out of there, they said, ‘Oh my God, that’s unbelievable.”

If it looks like penis envy

And sounds like penis envy

For me the Mario Kart mushroom emoji was such a special touch. lol

Back