Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

skynews-trump-michigan_6634188.jpg

as of now to my knowledge NO finale reports have been filed.
and the investigation hasn't been finished.
the FBI has said they found 8 shell casings , and as for getting an accurate accounting of what happened I guess we will never be sure of that either.
My point has always been if they found 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that go to them, and if it was a bullet ( and the probability of it being one is extremely high ) where is the one with DNA on it that hit him , so we are 100% sure that it is what hit him.
and as for the name calling people have to get to the people on here in a way they understand.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON TRUMP!

DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON TRUMP!

I actually agree with you on this one. Setting up a "conspiracy theory" about a faked assassination attempt is Alex Jones Territory, not how we should play the game.

Trump was spared his life by random chance. That's a pretty heavy thing to have on his shoulders. And for almost every person on earth it would be a life-altering event that might cause them to rethink some aspects of their lives. Maybe soften them to the potential suffering of others.

But not Trump. Trump gonna Trump.

True. But Kamala lied to the American people for a very long time.

"A very long time"??? C'mon. Joe was head of the ticket and did a pretty admirable job for an octagenarian. I agree he was long overdue to step down but gimme a break. She was doing what everyone in the administration was doing: simply supporting the administration.

Look at YOUR GUY. He's so repulsive that now most of his former Chiefs of Staff call him out on his vileness....but note how they kept their mouths shut during the Trump administration.

It's what politicians do.

Look, we know you aren't going to vote for Kamala. So this is kinda disingenuous. Like you give a fuck whether Kamala supported Biden as Biden got older.

She obviously will lie to you to obtain power. We cannot allow that to happen.

Is that why you like Trump? The guy that LIED to EVERY SINGLE WIFE HE'S EVER HAD, the guy that LIED about crowd sizes at his rallies, the guy who LIED dozens of times in the debate alone. The guy who lied so much during his presidency that newspapers started keeping TALLIES of the lies.

Like you care about "lying".

No you will vote for The Lyin' King. You don't care about truth.

I actually agree with you on this one. Setting up a "conspiracy theory" about a faked assassination attempt is Alex Jones Territory, not how we should play the game.

Trump was spared his life by random chance. That's a pretty heavy thing to have on his shoulders. And for almost every person on earth it would be a life-altering event that might cause them to rethink some aspects of their lives. Maybe soften them to the potential suffering of others.

But not Trump. Trump gonna Trump.
How do you know what is in Trump's mind?

Indeed Trump was wounded by gunfire. Yes we agree his wound was minor but the danger he escaped was very significant. The guy that shot next to Crooks a said he shot out the center of the target at the 200 yard range they were shooting at. Trump got very very lucky.

Agreed. It was a disaster averted by random chance.

I honestly thought maybe this was the thing that would cause DJT to moderate his tone. You know, realize the brevity of life, realize that we are all one random disaster away from annihilation, maybe he would learn to moderate his rhetoric.

Indeed Trump was wounded by gunfire. Yes we agree his wound was minor but the danger he escaped was very significant. The guy that shot next to Crooks a said he shot out the center of the target at the 200 yard range they were shooting at. Trump got very very lucky.
🥱

Back