Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

Massive Damage to Trump's Ear Revealed.​

nsfl-massive-damage-to-trumps-ear-revealed-v0-ij7342ifswed1.jpeg

it is soooooooooo funny that I got everybody on here upset.
I am only trying to get you morons to actually THINK for yourselves for once and not just take what ever other people say as fact.
MY point to you assholes is until they actually find what hit Trump and it has his DNA on it we may NEVER know for SURE what it was.
and YES the probability of it being a bullet is extremely high, probably in the 99% range , I give you that but there is still that 1 % of uncertainty.
there were 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that belong to them , and if it was a bullet where is the one with his DNA on it?
open your minds and think for yourselves for ONCE.
it's been fun.
Have a nice day
Try to focus, the bullets were fired almost level to the ground...the one that passed through Trump's ear (the doctor that treated him said that the wound that he treated was consistent with a bullet wound and I have already posted the link) may never be found.

The bullet could be half a mile away in a tree or a house or buried in a front yard.

There was a copious amount of blood.

The effort to downgrade the attempted assassination of Trump, a previous president and a potential future president by a Trump hater is noted.

Exactly...It's fine...let them believe whatever they like...
Remember these are the posters who think Joe is sharp as a tack and that Kam got tapped for VP because she was the best choice, not a DEI hire...
Heels Up Harris said that Biden was "sharp as a tack."

She colluded with the media to cover up Biden's cognitive decline.

She lied to the American people and can never be trusted again.

Was it really a bullet from an AR? Is that possible without more damage?

Im not a ballistics expert, but the FBI has them.
Judging from the size of his ear Kotex, it must have been a round from a 50 caliber elephant gun. lol

Try to focus, the bullets were fired almost level to the ground...the one that passed through Trump's ear (the doctor that treated him said that the wound that he treated was consistent with a bullet wound and I have already posted the link) may never be found.

The bullet could be half a mile away in a tree or a house or buried in a front yard.

There was a copious amount of blood.

The effort to downgrade the attempted assassination of Trump, a previous president and a potential future president by a Trump hater is noted.

Don't miss the rest of the opening of the Olymics...it's pretty wonderful...and the torch relay is very special...so many sport legends participating...
I'm glad they're posting their troll wishes and dreams here...the world is a safer place...:)

Poor pEarl. So terrified in the knowledge that soon his Gropingfuehrer will be gone from public life forever. This thread is about your #MaliciousMessiah's uninjured ear, not your dread of your new President.

Don't miss the rest of the opening of the Olymics...it's pretty wonderful...and the torch relay is very special...so many sport legends participating...
I'm glad they're posting their troll wishes and dreams here...the world is a safer place...:)
So if it's so special and you're so happy you're farting rainbows, why are you here scolding others and acting all hangry?

BREAKING NEWS: Biden is NO LONGER in the race. Not sure if you heard yet.

You guys can really hope this particular whine "sticks" because it's pretty weak tea to cover over the FACT that Trump is now scared shitless by Kamala. Which is probably why he's running away from actually debating her. He knows he'll be the doddering old man and she'll make short work of his ambling rants.

This is HILARIOUS to watch. You guys on the Right have your panties in such a twist now that you can't make your ENTIRE platform Joe's age.

LOLOL. Can't handle the heat? I suggest your candidate stay outta the kitchen.

who said there was any?
people are trying to point out to the VERY LOW IQ people on here like YOU that without a bullet that has Trump's DNA on it . there are may possibilities of what could have hit him at that time, a Bullet / some glass/ some plastic , what the fuck ever.
until they have a bullet that actually has Trump's DNA on it we will never know FOR SURE it was a bullet.
and again IF it was a bullet it would have been going on a downward angle and after it hit him it wouldn't have gone that far and should be in the area he was in , so if it was a bullet WHY haven't they found it and done a DNA test on it?
it has to be in that area. so find it run a DNA test on it and put all this assuming it was a bullet to rest.
just saying it was a BULLET doesn't make it so.
Have a nice day
1722029493813.png

BREAKING NEWS: Biden is NO LONGER in the race. Not sure if you heard yet.

You guys can really hope this particular whine "sticks" because it's pretty weak tea to cover over the FACT that Trump is now scared shitless by Kamala. Which is probably why he's running away from actually debating her. He knows he'll be the doddering old man and she'll make short work of his ambling rants.

This is HILARIOUS to watch. You guys on the Right have your panties in such a twist now that you can't make your ENTIRE platform Joe's age.

LOLOL. Can't handle the heat? I suggest your candidate stay outta the kitchen.
I love it. This is the very epitome of "Be careful what you wish for. You might get it." Years of whining and ranting and gossiping about Biden supposedly being senile and needs to go. Then he does. Oops.

xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif

"That part of the ear is cartilage. Cartilage doesn't heal. If he'd been hit by a bullet, or anything else like shrapnel, there would be a mark there.

This is really starting to look like bullshit."

"That part of the ear is cartilage. Cartilage doesn't heal. If he'd been hit by a bullet, or anything else like shrapnel, there would be a mark there.

This is really starting to look like bullshit."
Dr. Jackson said the tissue above the cartilage was damaged but not the cartilage itself. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
it is soooooooooo funny that I got everybody on here upset.
I am only trying to get you morons to actually THINK for yourselves for once and not just take what ever other people say as fact.
MY point to you assholes is until they actually find what hit Trump and it has his DNA on it we may NEVER know for SURE what it was.
and YES the probability of it being a bullet is extremely high, probably in the 99% range , I give you that but there is still that 1 % of uncertainty.
there were 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that belong to them , and if it was a bullet where is the one with his DNA on it?
open your minds and think for yourselves for ONCE.
it's been fun.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON TRUMP!

Back