Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

So now that you know that all bullets are on downward trajectories, and that the vast bulk of bullets are going to "skip" pretty far at bullet speed, so right about now you are wishing that you could unsay all of this, right?
NO.
IF it was a bullet unless it disintegrated like it has been suggested it has to be some place.
and until they find whatever hit him with his DNA on it we will never be 100% positive what it was that hit him.
all we will be doing is ASSUMING it was this or that.
I am just trying to point out all the possibilities , and not be like every right winger on here and ASSUME it was a bullet
Have a nice day

Maybe you should take your argument to the doctors. They seem to think it was a bullet.
it doesn't matter THINKING is not positive proof.
like I said until they find something with his DNA on it we will NEVER be 100% positive what it was.
Have a nice day

I unlike you have a mind and I can think way way above the second grade level you do.
Whoa, easy there Tiger. I wouldn't go that far.

Hey, Tbird19482, was Corey Comperatore struck and killed by a bullet?

I ask questions so I can get the FACTS about what happened ,
Nope. You avoid questions and you avoid all critical reasoning.

there is NO way to tell for SURE that it was a bullet that hit Trump
What about a [Trump's former] doctor telling you that he examined the wound and that it is clearly a bullet wound? Obviously he is sure. What would you need for you to be sure? A bullet with Trump's DNA on it might not ever have existed. I think you're aware that Corey Comparatore is dead from one of the bullets that were fired. What do you still need?

all I am trying to point out is there are other possibilities then just a bullet, they need to do a deep investigation and really search the area and find what ever it was that hit him, a bullet, piece of glass , or a piece of plastic or what ever ,
What makes you think that anything but a bullet is a possibility, given physics working the way it does? Does plastic or glass simply accelerate to bullet speed (or fast enough that it ceases to be visible)? Given physics, what are you claiming is possible?

they have to find something that has his DNA on it
Nope. "They" aren't going to find anything. BTW, who are "they" anyway?

Whoa, easy there Tiger. I wouldn't go that far.

Nope. You avoid questions and you avoid all critical reasoning.

What about a [Trump's former] doctor telling you that he examined the wound and that it is clearly a bullet wound? Obviously he is sure. What would you need for you to be sure? A bullet with Trump's DNA on it might not ever have existed. I think you're aware that Corey Comparatore is dead from one of the bullets that were fired. What do you still need?

What makes you think that anything but a bullet is a possibility, given physics working the way it does? Does plastic or glass simply accelerate to bullet speed (or fast enough that it ceases to be visible)? Given physics, what are you claiming is possible?

Nope. "They" aren't going to find anything. BTW, who are "they" anyway?
This is a very annoying posting style.

Ok. The doctors said it was a bullet.
The doctors were not permitted to talk. It was his old Whitehouse doctor, Jackson, who is now a congressman who wrote the statement. He is the same doctor who made outrageous statements about Trump's health but never released the records. Trump always stops his health records from coming out. It is not because he is in good shape. Trump would put them on T-shirts and sneakers if he had good health numbers. They would be 400 bucks a piece.

first of all you fucking MORON I never said forensic evidence simply recovers itself.
first of all, you fucking uneducated shit-for-brains, you use the passive voice like a six-year-old because you have no idea what you are talking about and you have no business bothering the adults at the adults' table. Go back to the kids' table and resume coloring. I'll have some more crayons sent over to you.

people have to first step back and think could he have been hit by anything other then a bullet,
... and after realizing that there aren't any plausible possibilities beyond the bullets that were fired, they become reassured and move onto something productive.

yes there was shooting when it happened but that doesn't make it a bullet that hit him
... but nobody really considers that an invisible purple gremlin teleported in and stabbed Trump in the ear. If you are going to argue that others who are absolutely sure that Trump was hit by a bullet should somehow doubt that Trump was somehow hit by a bullet, then you need to provide a plausible reason. You can't claim that it could be anything that hit Trump because physics tells us that many things are not possible.

Why should any rational adult remain unsure about what hit Trump's ear? Feel free to incorporate the entirety of your science acumen in your explanation. Don't hold back.

a slight possibility it could have been something else,
Is this "slight" possibility anything that is plausible and that could cause a rational adult to remain unsure about what hit Trump's ear?

with that slight possibility they have to go out and search the area to make sure it was a bullet.
You harp on this but you are mistaken. No one has disclosed to me any details of the crime scene investigation, but I am aware that it is common for bullets to go unrecovered. It is possible that one or more bullets were simply not found before some kid inadvertently discovered it, picked it up and put it in his pocket, or some landscaper's shovel buried it while performing grounds maintenance, or any of a myriad or reasons that a bullet might go unfound. It's also stupid to focus solely on finding a bullet that might not have any DNA on it in the first place, when you can examine the fucking wound. You have at least one examining doctor confirming that it was a bullet wound. You no longer need the bullet. If a doctor confirms a stabbing with a serrated blade, do you remain "unsure" until the DNA-bearing blade is discovered?

I am just showing you morons that there are more possibilities then it JUST being a bullet.
Nope. You're just showing that you are a moron who relies on the passive voice to avoid any and all critical reasoning. What other plausible possibilities are there?

well I am not an expert but wouldn't any power the bullet had on it be burned off at that range?
Nope.

and as for being or not being educated I will put my DEGREES up against yours any day,
That won't do you any good, and you make it very difficult to believe that you have a high school diploma.

How about you demonstrate the full scope of your critical reasoning skills? Set the crayons down and let's have a go at it.

IF all my college credit hours were in one curriculum I would have enough for a masters,
... but they don't really count if you sleep through them. Showing up for class is not enough. You have to learn the material.

The doctors were not permitted to talk.
Nordberg, Nordberg, Nordberg ... what about the other doctors who talked? Think, Nordberg. Think first.

It was his old Whitehouse doctor, Jackson, who is now a congressman who wrote the statement.
He's a doctor and you are not. When a rational adult has a doctor giving one diagnosis but also has Nordberg giving a differing diagnosis, the rational adult will rarely have reason to defer to Nordberg's judgement.

Trump always stops his health records from coming out.
Trump values his privacy and does what he can to guard it. That makes him smart. I want a smart President, not a stupid one.

It is not because he is in good shape.
Doctors say otherwise and you are not a doctor. When a rational adult has a doctor giving one diagnosis but also has Nordberg giving a differing diagnosis, the rational adult will rarely have reason to defer to Nordberg's judgement.

Trump would put them on T-shirts and sneakers if he had good health numbers.
It looks like Trump rescinded his authorization granting you the power to speak for him.

NO. IF it was a bullet unless it disintegrated like it has been suggested it has to be some place.
Sure. Could a kid have picked it up and put it in his pocket? Could it have lodged itself a couple of feet deep in some nearby soil?

and until they find whatever hit him with his DNA on it
Now you are chanting exactly what you have been ordered to mindlessly regurgitate, regardless of whatever else you learn.

we will never be 100% positive what it was that hit him.
We are all 100% positive that it was a bullet, including you. You are simply OBEYING your slave-masters in posting what you have been ordered to regurgitate.

I am just trying to
... OBEY the people who have you bent over furniture with your pants down. You certainly aren't taking into account any math, science or logic. You refuse to apply any critical reasoning. You refuse to discuss honestly, instead reverting to chanting things that any rational adult will ignore on their face. You aren't pointing out anything plausible. You are simply chanting the implausible.

You are summarily ignored.

... and not be like ...
Seriously? You write like a teenager who hasn't graduated from high school. Oooops, I meant to say that you be like some teenager who, like, you know, never graduated from, like, high school.

Did you try to convince me that you have what is essentially equivalent to a Masters-level education?

The doctors were not permitted to talk. It was his old Whitehouse doctor, Jackson, who is now a congressman who wrote the statement. He is the same doctor who made outrageous statements about Trump's health but never released the records. Trump always stops his health records from coming out. It is not because he is in good shape. Trump would put them on T-shirts and sneakers if he had good health numbers. They would be 400 bucks a piece.

il_fullxfull.2415725122_8nbu.jpg

You are an absolute loon if you believe the FBI shot at Trump. Your sanity is not intact.
Considering everything the FBI has already done to him in the past why is it beyond the realm of comprehension?

Why do you think all of these lapses happened? All a coincidence?

God has a plan for Trump and you marxists can’t stop it

Considering everything the FBI has already done to him in the past why is it beyond the realm of comprehension?

Why do you think all of these lapses happened? All a coincidence?

God has a plan for Trump and you marxists can’t stop it
Considering what the FBI has already done 2 U + ME.

I love how these marxists speculate that Trump was hit by glass or plastic but won’t tell us where those pieces of plastic or glass came from?

what piece of plastic would the bullet have hit first causing it to splinter then a shard strike the President?

Also, how would any of this mitigate the assassination attempt. What exactly is Jarod trying to claim here? There wasn’t really a bullet therefore no assassination attempt? I have seen leftists attempt to gaslight before but this takes the cake

I love how these marxists speculate that Trump was hit by glass or plastic but won’t tell us where those pieces of plastic or glass came from?

what piece of plastic would the bullet have hit first causing it to splinter then a shard strike the President?

Also, how would any of this mitigate the assassination attempt. What exactly is Jarod trying to claim here? There wasn’t really a bullet therefore no assassination attempt? I have seen leftists attempt to gaslight before but this takes the cake
They will gaslight us all day long.

UTOPIA DEMANDS!

Back