Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

Tell me the truth. Are you on drugs??
well if wanting to know what really did hit him in the ear is being on drugs then I guess I am.
I unlike you have a mind and I can think way way above the second grade level you do.
I ask questions so I can get the FACTS about what happened , and I question things that people ASSUME to be fact but do NOT have 100% positive proof.
as I said there is NO way to tell for SURE that it was a bullet that hit Trump until they find one that has his DNA on it.
all I am trying to point out is there are other possibilities then just a bullet, they need to do a deep investigation and really search the area and find what ever it was that hit him, a bullet, piece of glass , or a piece of plastic or what ever , they have to find something that has his DNA on it to be positive that is what hit him, until then it is all speculation.
Have a nice day

Trump will release his full report when Biden releases the neurological consult report. Which is more important for the country.
In the article I quoted Jackson said this: "With President Trump’s consent, I release the following health information." Guess this means he never gave consent to release the hospital report of his exam and treatment.

It's called a trajectory. It could have ricocheted and was never found. It could have hit something hard and disintegrated.
It wasn't a hard angle so there would be no need to compensate for it. It wasn't that far a distance. If the rifle was sighted for
100 yd, it would still hit on zero.
my point is it was on a downward trajectory and hit him it should be some where in the area, they need to do a deep search and find it if it is a bullet or what ever it was, so the only way to be 100% positive is to find what ever it was that has his DNA on it.
Have a nice day

You are arguing with a few trolling uninformed malcontent lefties who wouldn't know a bullet fron a ball of silly putty.
you might want to find out things about people before running your fucking big mouth off.
a LOT of people on the left " lefties" own guns and rifles , heck I even had an AK for a little while ,
you and volsrock1 aren't the most informed people on here that is for sure.
Have a nice day

my point is it was on a downward trajectory and hit him it should be some where in the area, they need to do a deep search and find it if it is a bullet or what ever it was, so the only way to be 100% positive is to find what ever it was that has his DNA on it.
Have a nice day
I'm pretty sure the bullet didn't just stop and fall after piercing his ear. As I stated, it wasn't that much of a downward angle from that distance. The further you go back, it's less of an angle. The bullet may never be found, especially if it ricocheted.

stop being an ass.
Stop being a dumbass who needs 3rd-grade material explained to him. Aren't you presumably a grown adult who was supposed to have learned the fundamentals of critical reasoning? No? You were never taught any of that? Oh, OK.

So, your profound ignorance is my fault? I see.

first of all has there been a bullet with Trump's DNA on it found?
It would appear that you never actually graduated from any high school. Do you even know what the passive voice is? Your questions seem to be all in the passive voice, presumably because you believe that forensic evidence simply recovers itself.

Now I see why you are a leftist. You are as undereducated as they come. Pure fucking stupid. Who is supposed to have looked for the round? Is the assassination attempt being investigated as a possible conspiracy? If so, would that make it an open case for which the authorities who did the searching be prohibited from discussing? Have you done any research at all before asking your vague, poorly worded question?

they know how many casings they found on the roof,
Do I get to determine who "they" are? If so, no, "they" didn't find any evidence of any crime ... or did you wish to add an antecedent for "they"?

have they even looked for the bullets?
As long as I'm determining who "they" are, the answer is no, "they" haven't looked for any bullets.

IF Trump was hit by a bullet all I am saying it has to have his DNA on it
Since you are a forensics expert, you fully realize the distinct possibility that a grazing bullet could deposit burn powder rather than acquire biological matter. This realization leads you to conclude that your statement right here is very stupid, making you wish you could go back in time and unpost it.

and it should be close by seeing it was on a downward projectory .
Since you are a ballistics master and a physics genius, you realize that virtually all bullets hitting someone on the ground are on downward trajectories, and that gravity plays a major role in that. With that being the case, you then realize that your statement here is very stupid, making you wish you could go back in time and unpost it.

I don't have any idea what you are talking about.
Of course you don't. I only wrote my post in clear English. I shouldn't have so callously ignored your educational handicap.

I have never said even ONE WORD about Coray Comperatore.
Was Corey hit by a bullet? You are asking many really stupid questions about whether or not Trump was grazed by a bullet. Why don't you apply some critical reasoning and first ask if Corey was hit by a bullet. I'll tell you what, I'll get you started.

Hey, Tbird19482, was Corey Comperatore struck and killed by a bullet?

and I have been watching the news and doing research on google ever couple of hours,
Let me guess, all of your research was performed on TDS-driven sources. Ask me how I know.

I haven't seen any concrete evidence that shows it was a bullet everything so far is subjective.
... and you don't think that your failed research techniques and lack of critical reasoning has anything to do with your permanent state of confusion?

I haven't ruled it out being a bullet.
... but at the moment, you don't think it was, because you are sooooooooo very wise.

as I have said UNTIL they actually find a bullet with Trump's DNA on it we will never be 100% sure what hit him.
Aaaahhhh, there's the Marxist, TDS-infected "we" that really means "I". You will never be 100% sure because your slave-masters have ordered you to doubt all evidence staring you in the face, and to abandon all critical reasoning.

Yes, you are soooooooooooo very wise.

I am 100% sure that Trump was hit by a bullet. In the future, please be honest and admit that you will never be sure, no matter what you are told, because you have been ordered to disagree with everything.

Was Trump shot at?
Yes, Crooks shot at Trump, but Trump's ear is made of Kevlar which pretty much destroyed the bullet.

If the bullet had been just one millimeter closer to Trump's head, it would have struck the additional ceramic plating, which would have sent Trump to the hospital to have replaced.

but it was on a downward projectory and should be some where in the area he was in.
So now that you know that all bullets are on downward trajectories, and that the vast bulk of bullets are going to "skip" pretty far at bullet speed, so right about now you are wishing that you could unsay all of this, right?

Stop being a dumbass who needs 3rd-grade material explained to him. Aren't you presumably a grown adult who was supposed to have learned the fundamentals of critical reasoning? No? You were never taught any of that? Oh, OK.

So, your profound ignorance is my fault? I see.

It would appear that you never actually graduated from any high school. Do you even know what the passive voice is? Your questions seem to be all in the passive voice, presumably because you believe that forensic evidence simply recovers itself.

Now I see why you are a leftist. You are as undereducated as they come. Pure fucking stupid. Who is supposed to have looked for the round? Is the assassination attempt being investigated as a possible conspiracy? If so, would that make it an open case for which the authorities who did the searching be prohibited from discussing? Have you done any research at all before asking your vague, poorly worded question?

Do I get to determine who "they" are? If so, no, "they" didn't find any evidence of any crime ... or did you wish to add an antecedent for "they"?

As long as I'm determining who "they" are, the answer is no, "they" haven't looked for any bullets.

Since you are a forensics expert, you fully realize the distinct possibility that a grazing bullet could deposit burn powder rather than acquire biological matter. This realization leads you to conclude that your statement right here is very stupid, making you wish you could go back in time and unpost it.

Since you are a ballistics master and a physics genius, you realize that virtually all bullets hitting someone on the ground are on downward trajectories, and that gravity plays a major role in that. With that being the case, you then realize that your statement here is very stupid, making you wish you could go back in time and unpost it.

Of course you don't. I only wrote my post in clear English. I shouldn't have so callously ignored your educational handicap.

Was Corey hit by a bullet? You are asking many really stupid questions about whether or not Trump was grazed by a bullet. Why don't you apply some critical reasoning and first ask if Corey was hit by a bullet. I'll tell you what, I'll get you started.

Let me guess, all of your research was performed on TDS-driven sources. Ask me how I know.

... and you don't think that your failed research techniques and lack of critical reasoning has anything to do with your permanent state of confusion?

... but at the moment, you don't think it was, because you are sooooooooo very wise.

Aaaahhhh, there's the Marxist, TDS-infected "we" that really means "I". You will never be 100% sure because your slave-masters have ordered you to doubt all evidence staring you in the face, and to abandon all critical reasoning.

Yes, you are soooooooooooo very wise.

I am 100% sure that Trump was hit by a bullet. In the future, please be honest and admit that you will never be sure, no matter what you are told, because you have been ordered to disagree with everything.

first of all you fucking MORON I never said forensic evidence simply recovers itself.
people have to first step back and think could he have been hit by anything other then a bullet, yes there was shooting when it happened but that doesn't make it a bullet that hit him they is a slight possibility it could have been something else, with that slight possibility they have to go out and search the area to make sure it was a bullet.
I am just saying they need to find something in that area that has his DNA on it to be SURE just what it was.
I am just showing you morons that there are more possibilities then it JUST being a bullet.
well I am not an expert but wouldn't any power the bullet had on it be burned off at that range?
and as for being or not being educated I will put my DEGREES up against yours any day, IF all my college credit hours were in one curriculum I would have enough for a masters,
Have a nice day moron

first of all you fucking MORON I never said forensic evidence simply recovers itself.
people have to first step back and think could he have been hit by anything other then a bullet, yes there was shooting when it happened but that doesn't make it a bullet that hit him they is a slight possibility it could have been something else, with that slight possibility they have to go out and search the area to make sure it was a bullet.
I am just saying they need to find something in that area that has his DNA on it to be SURE just what it was.
I am just showing you morons that there are more possibilities then it JUST being a bullet.
well I am not an expert but wouldn't any power the bullet had on it be burned off at that range?
and as for being or not being educated I will put my DEGREES up against yours any day, IF all my college credit hours were in one curriculum I would have enough for a masters,
Have a nice day moron
Maybe you should take your argument to the doctors. They seem to think it was a bullet.

Back