Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

The bullet went through his ear and could be half a mile away.

I saw them line-searching near the stage but it probably will never be found.

These loons want to say he was not shot but his ear was bleeding profusely. Eight shots were fired and one hit him.
...and one person was killed, and two others injured.

Is it? Shouldn't the first question be "Corey Comperatore not killed by a bullet?" Are you asking that question?

This question is in the passive voice. Bullets don't recover themselves. Who are you asking about?

I bet your research was exhaustive.

Who is the "they" that you are claiming failed to recover whatever it was that killed Corey Comperatore?

How can anyone have a link? You haven't specified of whom you speak. "They" is insufficient. Are you asking "Who performed the autopsy on Corey Comperatore and did that person pull out a bullet?"

A little clarity, please.
stop being an ass.
first of all has there been a bullet with Trump's DNA on it found?
they know how many casings they found on the roof, have they even looked for the bullets?
IF Trump was hit by a bullet all I am saying it has to have his DNA on it and it should be close by seeing it was on a downward projectory .
what is this??
Who is the "they" that you are claiming failed to recover whatever it was that killed Corey Comperatore?
I don't have any idea what you are talking about.
I have never said even ONE WORD about Coray Comperatore.
and I have been watching the news and doing research on google ever couple of hours, to try and keep up on what is going on and so far I haven't seen any concrete evidence that shows it was a bullet everything so far is subjective.
I haven't ruled it out being a bullet.
as I have said UNTIL they actually find a bullet with Trump's DNA on it we will never be 100% sure what hit him.
Have a nice day

Dr. Jackson gave a detailed description of the wound. Why is Biden avoiding revealing his neurological consultation report. Where is it?
I responded to the original question in post 127. Got a link to the report?

Edit: I found this link. Ronny said that trump was 6'3" and weighed 239. trump's driver's license says he's 6'1" amazing that he had a growth spurt at his age. And 239 lbs, where, on the moon? :LOL:

Clearly drunk Ronny will say whatever trump wants him to say.

Last edited:
stop being an ass.
first of all has there been a bullet with Trump's DNA on it found?
they know how many casings they found on the roof, have they even looked for the bullets?
IF Trump was hit by a bullet all I am saying it has to have his DNA on it and it should be close by seeing it was on a downward projectory .
what is this??
I don't have any idea what you are talking about.
I have never said even ONE WORD about Coray Comperatore.
and I have been watching the news and doing research on google ever couple of hours, to try and keep up on what is going on and so far I haven't seen any concrete evidence that shows it was a bullet everything so far is subjective.
I haven't ruled it out being a bullet.
as I have said UNTIL they actually find a bullet with Trump's DNA on it we will never be 100% sure what hit him.
Have a nice day
This is nonsense.....all 8 bullets should be found...wont be found.....but the FBI has no credibility now.....they have proven very willing to lie to us.

An ear slow a bullet down....u are a stupid fuck
I never said it would you fucking asshole.
but it was on a downward projectory and should be some where in the area he was in.
and until they find a bullet with his DNA on it it is all assumptions.
Have a nice day

but it was on a downward projectory and should be some where in the area he was in.
Have a nice day
Did we ever see osama bin laden no body

guess no body no killing

A bullet would have ripped off half his ear. Of course it wasn’t a bullet. How dumb do they think we are
You don't get to declare that something that happened somehow would not have happened. Reality doesn't work that way.

A bullet that only grazes an ear only grazes it, and does not have the same impact that it otherwise would have had if it had more directly struck the ear. A bullet can rip off half an ear if it strikes the ear in the manner required for such an effect, but if the bullet only grazes the ear then half of the ear will not be offly-ripped.

By the way, you totally suck at ballistics. I really shouldn't have to be teaching you this. Just try to refrain from pretending that you are some kind of ballistics expert who is somehow qualified to critique others' commentary.

I thought you guys understood ballistics. I guess not.
Too funny! You needed to be taught that the same bullet can result in different outcomes based on differences in degree of contact.

I responded to the original question in post 127. Got a link to the report?

Edit: I found this link. Ronny said that trump was 6'3" and weighed 239. trump's driver's license says he's 6'1" amazing that he had a growth spurt at his age. And 239 lbs, where, on the moon? :LOL:

Clearly drunk Ronny will say whatever trump wants him to say.
Trump will release his full report when Biden releases the neurological consult report. Which is more important for the country.

Have a nice day
It's called a trajectory. It could have ricocheted and was never found. It could have hit something hard and disintegrated.
It wasn't a hard angle so there would be no need to compensate for it. It wasn't that far a distance. If the rifle was sighted for
100 yd, it would still hit on zero.

Back