Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

I know you are new here but we prefer verifiable facts.
There are none either way.

The SS said immediately after the fact the tRump was ok and had only been struck in the ear by flying glass.

tRump now claims he was "shot" but has released no evidence to confirm it.

Have you not been paying attention to the discussion?

was the so called bullet that was suppose to hit him ever found?
I haven't heard of one yet.
and as I said wouldn't that be one of the first things they would look for.
it hit him then where did it go?
has to be somewhere , on the ground, in one of the seats, where is it?
I am not saying he didn't get hit by a bullet , I just would like to know if they found it and there should be some of his DNA on it to prove it was the bullet that hit him.
So far I haven't heard of any being found.
Have a nice day
Where is the pics of shattered glass?

There are none either way.

The SS said immediately after the fact the tRump was ok and had only been struck in the ear by flying glass.

tRump now claims he was "shot" but has released no evidence to confirm it.

Have you not been paying attention to the discussion?
Where is the shattered glass pics?

Much more easy to find than a bullet

Where is the pics of shattered glass?
who said there was any?
people are trying to point out to the VERY LOW IQ people on here like YOU that without a bullet that has Trump's DNA on it . there are may possibilities of what could have hit him at that time, a Bullet / some glass/ some plastic , what the fuck ever.
until they have a bullet that actually has Trump's DNA on it we will never know FOR SURE it was a bullet.
and again IF it was a bullet it would have been going on a downward angle and after it hit him it wouldn't have gone that far and should be in the area he was in , so if it was a bullet WHY haven't they found it and done a DNA test on it?
it has to be in that area. so find it run a DNA test on it and put all this assuming it was a bullet to rest.
just saying it was a BULLET doesn't make it so.
Have a nice day

"Trump not actually struck by a bullet?" that is a good question.
Is it? Shouldn't the first question be "Corey Comperatore not killed by a bullet?" Are you asking that question?

was there ever a bullet recovered and examined?
This question is in the passive voice. Bullets don't recover themselves. Who are you asking about?

I haven't heard of any.
I bet your research was exhaustive.

You would think that would be one of the first things they would look for.
Who is the "they" that you are claiming failed to recover whatever it was that killed Corey Comperatore?

If anybody has a link showing there was I would like to read it.
How can anyone have a link? You haven't specified of whom you speak. "They" is insufficient. Are you asking "Who performed the autopsy on Corey Comperatore and did that person pull out a bullet?"

A little clarity, please.

who said there was any?
people are trying to point out to the VERY LOW IQ people on here like YOU that without a bullet that has Trump's DNA on it . there are may possibilities of what could have hit him at that time, a Bullet / some glass/ some plastic , what the fuck ever.
until they have a bullet that actually has Trump's DNA on it we will never know FOR SURE it was a bullet.
and again IF it was a bullet it would have been going on a downward angle and after it hit him it wouldn't have gone that far and should be in the area he was in , so if it was a bullet WHY haven't they found it and done a DNA test on it?
it has to be in that area. so find it run a DNA test on it and put all this assuming it was a bullet to rest.
Have a nice day
An ear slow a bullet down....u are a stupid fuck

Almost every report leaves out that it was the NYT's that was set up to catch Trumps head exploding....that is something to notice if this is true.

I cant go higher than 97% probability that this was a Regime hit.....I got a leave 3% possibility that I am wrong.

Was it really a bullet from an AR? Is that possible without more damage?
How good are you at geometry and ballistics?

Im not a ballistics expert, but the FBI has them.
Aaaah, you're no good at ballistics. Is that perhaps why you are asking the question you are asking? I notice that absolutely no ballistics experts are asking your question. Did you ever think about that? No ballistics experts are asking your question.

Did you also ask what killed Corey Comperatore? Did any medical examiner come forward and announce that s/he performed the autopsy on Corey Comperatore and he wasn't killed by a bullet?

I'm just wondering if you applied any critical reasoning prior to your question.

A bullet would have ripped off half his ear. Of course it wasn’t a bullet. How dumb do they think we are
Depends on the bullet. A .223 FMJ cuts a hole as clean as a paper punch., less than a 1/4" in dia.
Just shows when it comes to firearms, you should shut up because you don't know jack shit.

who said there was any?
Have a nice day
Tell me the truth. Are you on drugs??

I cant go higher than 97% probability that this was a Regime hit.....I got a leave 3% possibility that I am wrong.
But you can go lower, right? You can get down close to 0%, right? I mean, hits are performed by highly trained, top ex-military/SWAT with specialized military/CIA equipment, not by some teenage kid with an AR-15 who happens to live in the particular neighborhood where the target will be visiting, right?

Back