Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

I want to see the picture, and make sure you can ACTUALLY see what it was , and wouldn't it have to be like 1/100 th of a second after it hit his ear to know for sure what it was? not a second or two later .
that has to be one hell of a picture to be 100% positive of what it really was.
Have a nice day

They have it...everyone has it...;)
Everyone? Still with superlatives. That phony slo-mo photo is ridiculous. The FBI has that, yet they do not think his ear was hit by a bullet. Trump has time to get a plastic surgeon to hack away some ear.

Yes...100%...Not photo shopped...just brilliant...
OH so YOU are 100% sure ? 100% sure it hasn't been photo shopped. HOW?
or are you telling us you have the actual photo.
NICE .
again you really need to get that to the SS or FBI so they can examine it ASAP, just to make sure it is real and not photo shopped .
YOU must be one hell of a photographer, being able to take a picture like that from how far away ?

OH so YOU are 100% sure ? 100% sure it hasn't been photo shopped. HOW?
or are you telling us you have the actual photo.
NICE .
again you really need to get that to the SS or FBI so they can examine it ASAP, just to make sure it is real and not photo shopped .
YOU must be one hell of a photographer, being able to take a picture like that from how far away ?
I'm 100% sure...If you can find evidence that it was photo shopped, I'm here to listen and look at that evidence...

Projection.

dumbass-dumb.gif
Whatever helps you sleep at night, ButtNugget.

Zero. I thought you guys understood ballistics. I guess not.

I understand desperate lies from tinfoil hat wearing retards - such as what you're posting.

So pathetic. Shows your desperation.

I thought Kamaltoe made it all better, that you were going to WIN?

ROFL

I do not know, but it always seemed strange that he could get hit by a bullet in the ear and not the head, its not like his ears stick out.
He turned his head at the last minute otherwise the shot fired by teh FBI would have been fatal

Back