Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

it is hilarious watching people who know absolutely nothing about guns or ballistics talk like they are authorities on the matter. I guess some things on JPP never change.

Has the vaunted FBI accounted for all of the shell casings yet? Have they shared what type of round it was?

It is clear to anyone paying attention that this was an inside job committed by the compromised FBI. Crooks was a patsy. Too many inconsistencies.

Trump should pay for his own security. The government cannot be trusted. The Deep State must be getting desperate.

it is hilarious watching people who know absolutely nothing about guns or ballistics talk like they are authorities on the matter. I guess some things on JPP never change.

Has the vaunted FBI accounted for all of the shell casings yet? Have they shared what type of round it was?
The FBI hasn't even found the J6 pipe bomber or the person who left his cocaine in the White House.

She should have been fired... But Jill said no
... I guess no one told her joe was going to cave...odd that she wasn't there... And he
didn't want to wait until she got home... After all she's done for him....
He is useless to her now. She isn't attracted to lame duck pedophiles.

Did I ever say that asshole?????
NO.
IF a bullet did hit Trump wouldn't you think they would want to find it to make sure it was a bullet and not a piece of glass like some people are saying?
where is it you fucking MORON?
show us the bullet and a DNA report showing us it WAS the Actual bullet that hit him.
and for once you are right people like you do give a new meaning to the term MORON , you are on top of that list for SURE.
AGAIN IF he was actually hit by a bullet WHERE is IT ?
Have a nice day you fucking MORON
They play stupid like expert idiots huh

So what was he struck by? A rock? A dart? If it was a bullet that struck him the ear what struck him?

Amazing how far you marxists will go to downplay a political assassination. I do like that you get on board with whatever the FBI feeds you. Remember when the marxist left used to question authority? Good times
I do not know, but it always seemed strange that he could get hit by a bullet in the ear and not the head, its not like his ears stick out.

I do not know, but it always seemed strange that he could get hit by a bullet in the ear and not the head, its not like his ears stick out.
It could have been a very close grazing of the very edge of his ear

That type of injury would not have required the silly bandage he sported for DAYS

That is what is being questioned

Trump could END the questions by releasing his medical records on it

But he refuses to tell us what really happened for Some reason
it was a bullet...I've seen nothing that has said he refuses to relase the medical records...Have you? No one sane is questioning it...so there's that...;)

Because you are selectively blind
Feel free to link me to his refusal to release any medical records from the injury...
Perhaps the SS won't let him because they're still trying to cover up their unforgiveable screwups...;)

because it IS a POSSIBILITY, why do you keep bringing up bullets?
as I said YOU don't know neither do I or anybody else except the Doctor what it actually was and He might not even know for SURE.
IF it WAS a BULLET where is it?
Why haven't they found it?
It HAS to be around there some place . and IF they don't find it and the Doctor doesn't know for SURE it was a bullet not a piece of glass we may never know.
Have a nice day
It was a bullet...you've seen the footage and that award winning picture of it whizzing past his head...
There's no glass...anywhere...

Back