Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

dumbass-dumb.gif

If anyone is wondering how anyone could be retarded enough to vote for idiots like Biden or Kamala, the above is one of the finest examples of stupid. :laugh:
YEP here is the MORON posting crap like this because he is too STUPID to make a reply that isn't a joke.
Have a nice day you MORON

Did I ever say that asshole?????
NO.
IF a bullet did hit Trump wouldn't you think they would want to find it to make sure it was a bullet and not a piece of glass like some people are saying?
where is it you fucking MORON?
show us the bullet and a DNA report showing us it WAS the Actual bullet that hit him.
and for once you are right people like you do give a new meaning to the term MORON , you are on top of that list for SURE.
AGAIN IF he was actually hit by a bullet WHERE is IT ?
Have a nice day you fucking MORON
So did they recover the piece of glass that hit him? The investigations have hit a bit of a snag since it's no one was ever in charge to begin with.... And of course whose fault is that?

The bullet went through his ear and could be half a mile away.

I saw them line-searching near the stage but it probably will never be found.

These loons want to say he was not shot but his ear was bleeding profusely. Eight shots were fired and one hit him.

One man was killed and two others critically wounded by a Trump hater.

Did I ever say that asshole?????
NO.
IF a bullet did hit Trump wouldn't you think they would want to find it to make sure it was a bullet and not a piece of glass like some people are saying?
where is it you fucking MORON?
show us the bullet and a DNA report showing us it WAS the Actual bullet that hit him.
and for once you are right people like you do give a new meaning to the term MORON , you are on top of that list for SURE.
AGAIN IF he was actually hit by a bullet WHERE is IT ?
Have a nice day you fucking MORON
200.webp

moron-alert.gif

These loons want to say he was not shot but his ear was bleeding profusely. Eight shots were fired and one hit him.

Remember, these are Biden voters. They represent the dumbest, most triggered, ignorant and dishonest loons on the planet. ;)

first of all I never said he wasn't shot.
I want to know where the bullet is that they say hit him.
and being on a downwards slop I wouldn't think it is miles away.
and from what I understand there was a lot of glass flying so it is possible it was a piece of glass that hit him and cut his ear.
until they actually find the Bullet and do a DNA test on it we will never know for sure.
Have a nice day

Was it really a bullet from an AR? Is that possible without more damage?

Im not a ballistics expert, but the FBI has them.
Wray is spewing anti gun and leftist propaganda

I have 10 years experience with 5.56 mm through the USMC and personal with an AR-15.

you have been lied to by leftist propaganda about the supposed power of the AR.

Was it really a bullet from an AR? Is that possible without more damage?

Im not a ballistics expert, but the FBI has them.
more things you will never be able (or even try) to prove........

Back