Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

I just want to say that every assassination attempt in American history, since the SS was given the task of protecting the president, WAS THE SS fault.

Cheatle is just the first director ever been fired for it!
She resigned for failing at her job She was not fired. Lots of people get fired for failing at their jobs.

Stuart Knight the SS director when Reagan got shot resigned also.

first of all I never said he wasn't shot.
I want to know where the bullet is that they say hit him.
and being on a downwards slop I wouldn't think it is miles away.
and from what I understand there was a lot of glass flying so it is possible it was a piece of glass that hit him and cut his ear.
until they actually find the Bullet and do a DNA test on it we will never know for sure.
Have a nice day
Where is one report of flying glass?

She resigned for failing at her job She was not fired. Lots of people get fired for failing at their jobs.

Stuart Knight the SS director when Reagan got shot resigned also.
She should have been fired... But Jill said no
... I guess no one told her joe was going to cave...odd that she wasn't there... And he
didn't want to wait until she got home... After all she's done for him....

Where is one report of flying glass?
There isn't one because nobody knows for sure what Trump was hit with except for maybe the Doctor that treated him.
it was caused by a gun shot, but not being able to get a report from the DR without Trump signing a release we may never know for sure if it was Glass or a bullet.
and I don't think Trump will sign any release.
and they are saying it was a bullet , so where is that bullet now?
why didn't they find it?
they need to find the bullet and have the DNA on it checked so we know for sure.
Have a nice day

There isn't one because nobody knows for sure what Trump was hit with except for maybe the Doctor that treated him.
it was caused by a gun shot, but not being able to get a report from the DR without Trump signing a release we may never know for sure if it was Glass or a bullet.
and I don't think Trump will sign any release.
Have a nice day
Why Do you keep bringing up glass if there are no reports? You have a nice day as well...

1. Consider the source. An OP written by the receptionist at a law firm and an individual known to be a troll borne out of boredom.
2. We can later discuss the fact that no glass was broken at the event.

Why Do you keep bringing up glass if there are no reports? You have a nice day as well...
because it IS a POSSIBILITY, why do you keep bringing up bullets?
as I said YOU don't know neither do I or anybody else except the Doctor what it actually was and He might not even know for SURE.
IF it WAS a BULLET where is it?
Why haven't they found it?
It HAS to be around there some place . and IF they don't find it and the Doctor doesn't know for SURE it was a bullet not a piece of glass we may never know.
Have a nice day

How does it matter?
They sent a boy to do a man's job, he missed, and decent people throughout the nation are sick over his missing.

Was it really a bullet from an AR? Is that possible without more damage?

Im not a ballistics expert, but the FBI has them.
So what was he struck by? A rock? A dart? If it was a bullet that struck him the ear what struck him?

Amazing how far you marxists will go to downplay a political assassination. I do like that you get on board with whatever the FBI feeds you. Remember when the marxist left used to question authority? Good times

Back