Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

first of all you fucking MORON I never said forensic evidence simply recovers itself.
people have to first step back and think could he have been hit by anything other then a bullet, yes there was shooting when it happened but that doesn't make it a bullet that hit him they is a slight possibility it could have been something else, with that slight possibility they have to go out and search the area to make sure it was a bullet.
I am just saying they need to find something in that area that has his DNA on it to be SURE just what it was.
I am just showing you morons that there are more possibilities then it JUST being a bullet.
well I am not an expert but wouldn't any power the bullet had on it be burned off at that range?
and as for being or not being educated I will put my DEGREES up against yours any day, IF all my college credit hours were in one curriculum I would have enough for a masters,
Have a nice day moron
DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION ON TRUMP!

it is soooooooooo funny that I got everybody on here upset.
I am only trying to get you morons to actually THINK for yourselves for once and not just take what ever other people say as fact.
MY point to you assholes is until they actually find what hit Trump and it has his DNA on it we may NEVER know for SURE what it was.
and YES the probability of it being a bullet is extremely high, probably in the 99% range , I give you that but there is still that 1 % of uncertainty.
there were 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that belong to them , and if it was a bullet where is the one with his DNA on it?
open your minds and think for yourselves for ONCE.
it's been fun.
Have a nice day

it is soooooooooo funny that I got everybody on here upset.
I am only trying to get you morons to actually THINK for yourselves for once and not just take what ever other people say as fact.
MY point to you assholes is until they actually find what hit Trump and it has his DNA on it we may NEVER know for SURE what it was.
and YES the probability of it being a bullet is extremely high, probably in the 99% range , I give you that but there is still that 1 % of uncertainty.
there were 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that belong to them , and if it was a bullet where is the one with his DNA on it?
open your minds and think for yourselves for ONCE.
it's been fun.
Have a nice day
Good Morning !! Have the investigations been completed? Is there a report that states 7 shells, not 8 were recovered?
And honestly, do you think we're going to get accurate reports from the FBI or the SS? Considering the entire operation was botched from start to now...Think for yourself indeed...;) Is the name calling necessary? Be better...just discuss...:)

Good Morning !! Have the investigations been completed? Is there a report that states 7 shells, not 8 were recovered?
And honestly, do you think we're going to get accurate reports from the FBI or the SS? Considering the entire operation was botched from start to now...Think for yourself indeed...;) Is the name calling necessary? Be better...just discuss...:)
as of now to my knowledge NO finale reports have been filed.
and the investigation hasn't been finished.
the FBI has said they found 8 shell casings , and as for getting an accurate accounting of what happened I guess we will never be sure of that either.
My point has always been if they found 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that go to them, and if it was a bullet ( and the probability of it being one is extremely high ) where is the one with DNA on it that hit him , so we are 100% sure that it is what hit him.
and as for the name calling people have to get to the people on here in a way they understand.
Have a nice day

as of now to my knowledge NO finale reports have been filed.
and the investigation hasn't been finished.
the FBI has said they found 8 shell casings , and as for getting an accurate accounting of what happened I guess we will never be sure of that either.
My point has always been if they found 8 shell casings where are the 8 shells that go to them, and if it was a bullet ( and the probability of it being one is extremely high ) where is the one with DNA on it that hit him , so we are 100% sure that it is what hit him.
and as for the name calling people have to get to the people on here in a way they understand.
Have a nice day
Correct...
So wait for the reports to be finished...If that never happens, it's certainly not the fault of the President...
You have to know that name calling never works...it's always better to be kind and polite than to be unpleasant, mean, or attack others personally...
You get respect when you give respect...We learned that growing up...right?;)

We should probably get clear on some definitions. Bullets don’t give off shrapnel. Explosives do. A bullet is the projectile.

The marxists are trying to minimize the assassination. They are truly sick people

BTW anyone see the massive bruise on Joey’s chin? Did he fall or get worked over to resign? I haven’t seen the actual positive COVID test. How do we know he really had COVID?

I love how these marxists speculate that Trump was hit by glass or plastic but won’t tell us where those pieces of plastic or glass came from?

what piece of plastic would the bullet have hit first causing it to splinter then a shard strike the President?

Also, how would any of this mitigate the assassination attempt. What exactly is Jarod trying to claim here? There wasn’t really a bullet therefore no assassination attempt? I have seen leftists attempt to gaslight before but this takes the cake
The years away have not been good to you!

You created the speculation. All evidence points to President Trump being shot. You need to prove otherwise
Jerod will prove nothing he is a receptionist at a law firm somewhere in the south that spends his/her/insert alphabet day trolling.

You are wrong as usual. The wound, or scratch, would tell the story, just not the one Trump wants. The doctors who treated him should have given a press conference after he was released. That happened after every presidential injury or illness. We can guess why Trump prevented that. Instead, he went to Ronnie Jackson, who was not there, but Trump knows will tell the lies he wants.
The shooting has been investigated. There were 8 shells on the roof. Rightys do love their conspiracies.

Where is one report of flying glass?

There is a photo of Trump with blood on his face and the teleprompter is intact.
The medical doctor who treated Trump said that the wound was consistent with a bullet wound.

You are wrong as usual. The wound, or scratch, would tell the story, just not the one Trump wants. The doctors who treated him should have given a press conference after he was released. That happened after every presidential injury or illness. We can guess why Trump prevented that. Instead, he went to Ronnie Jackson, who was not there, but Trump knows will tell the lies he wants.
The shooting has been investigated. There were 8 shells on the roof. Rightys do love their conspiracies.
Ok...;)

There is a photo of Trump with blood on his face and the teleprompter is intact.
The medical doctor who treated Trump said that the wound was consistent with a bullet wound.
Exactly...It's fine...let them believe whatever they like...
Remember these are the posters who think Joe is sharp as a tack and that Kam got tapped for VP because she was the best choice, not a DEI hire...

Back