trump: oblivious moron II

[h=1]Outgoing federal ethics chief: ‘We are pretty close to a laughingstock at this point’[/h]

The federal government’s top ethics chief is resigning on Wednesday. And he’s torching the Trump administration on his way out.
Walter M. Shaub Jr., director of the Office of Government Ethics, told the New York Times that President Trump’s apparent disdain for long-established ethical norms has undermined the credibility of the United States around the world.
“It’s hard for the United States to pursue international anticorruption and ethics initiatives when we’re not even keeping our own side of the street clean,” Shaub told the Times in an article published Monday. “I think we are pretty close to a laughingstock at this point.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/outgoing...etty-close-laughingstock-point-133538320.html

Damned religious jihadists!

[h=1]Israel: Christian Father Charged With Murdering Daughter Over Muslim Relationship[/h]
92ab3d90-bae2-11e6-9da6-3b7a932389dd_NEWSWEEK_64X64-1-.jpg
Jack Moore,Newsweek 6 hours ago

Israeli authorities on Sunday charged an Israeli Christian father with murder for allegedly killing his teenage daughter because she was having a relationship with a Muslim man.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-christian-father-charged-murdering-102901605.html

Thanks Ricky. My scrolling fingers were tiring.

I saw news reports on your Verde River's turning deadly. I figured that wasn't a spot where you could fish.

Thanks Ricky. My scrolling fingers were tiring.

I saw news reports on your Verde River's turning deadly. I figured that wasn't a spot where you could fish.

Smells better in here already.

Actually the flood was on a creek that goes into the East Verde, a tributary of my river. Both are high country creek/stream in narrow canyons where heavy downpours often cause flash floods. We get a lot of flash floods in Arizona. "Microburst" rainstorms miles away can flood a dry wash miles away beneath sunny skies. Recent forest fires can greatly increase the danger, as was the case in this flood, because of the loss of vegetation that would hold back much of the water from a heavy rain.

Welcome to the new and improved "trump: moron" thread. Now completely free of ChlamydiaBear droppings.

Well, what's a fascist chickenshit like you to do if not put your adversaries on permanent hide-from. This is great, Ricky. You've performed one of the ultimate acts of forum cowardice. You've outdone yourself for sniveling cowardice and chickenshittery.

We'll soon have records of who Trump has been meeting with at his Mar-a-Lago resort

An ethics watchdog group won a lawsuit to obtain records of who has been visiting President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort since he became president. The left-leaning group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Monday that the Department of Homeland Security will turn over visitor logs to the group as a part of an April lawsuit. CREW will then publicly release the logs once they're turned over.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/well-soon-records-trump-meeting-145538024.html

Well, what's a fascist chickenshit like you to do if not put your adversaries on permanent hide-from. This is great, Ricky. You've performed one of the ultimate acts of forum cowardice. You've outdone yourself for sniveling cowardice and chickenshittery.

That Bear was as much a waste of space here as he is there.

do you rail at all the assholes who ban me from their every thread?

true

but reality contains taking shits and runny noses

without shit there is no great dinning

we need to face this world as it actually exsists

pretending dropbears ( shits) dont exsists is not facing the true reality

Does this mean you will no longer be sucking up to Otedium and Crawley because of all the people they hide from, fecal freak? I didn't think so.

ChlamydiaBear only came out of the shadows where he "groan"ed all the liberal posts he could to indulge in sexual shots at another poster's daughter. I know that doesn't bother a deviant twitch like you, hell you've wallowed in such yourself. If you don't like it, just stay in your safe place, bitch, and accept that you'll have to go without gumming my ankles, anymore.

This is some kind of joke, right?

Yeah, but he called himself "DropBear" for having been dropped on his head way too many times. I found that was very considerate of him.

do you rail at all the assholes who ban me from their every thread?

That's when thread-banning turns from cowardice into wisdom.

So can all the loonys, scumbags and psycho Desh just stay here from now on?

oh guys

Im desh to some of these people

I started out in like 2002 with the name deshrubinator

after he left office I switched to evince

this poster has feared me for a long time

Does this mean you will no longer be sucking up to Otedium and Crawley because of all the people they hide from, fecal freak? I didn't think so.

ChlamydiaBear only came out of the shadows where he "groan"ed all the liberal posts he could to indulge in sexual shots at another poster's daughter. I know that doesn't bother a deviant twitch like you, hell you've wallowed in such yourself. If you don't like it, just stay in your safe place, bitch, and accept that you'll have to go without gumming my ankles, anymore.

Well, you're one step closer to having your own little Chickenshit thread. A safe place where you can chickenshit your stupidity and all the other ignorant chickenshit camp-followers can lick your chickenshit arse for you and tell you how great your chickenshit is. Damn sure don't want any political dissent on a political discussion forum do we, Chickenshit? Your IslamoNaziKKKrat party leaders would be proud of you, Chickenshit.

Back