trump: oblivious moron II

true

but reality contains taking shits and runny noses

without shit there is no great dinning

we need to face this world as it actually exsists

pretending dropbears ( shits) dont exsists is not facing the true reality

If a few weeks of it is enough, imagine years.......

Well, you're one step closer to having your own little Chickenshit thread. A safe place where you can chickenshit your stupidity and all the other ignorant chickenshit camp-followers can lick your chickenshit arse for you and tell you how great your chickenshit is. Damn sure don't want any political dissent on a political discussion forum do we, Chickenshit? Your IslamoNaziKKKrat party leaders would be proud of you, Chickenshit.

You realize that you are here, dissenting - right?

Well, you're one step closer to having your own little Chickenshit thread. A safe place where you can chickenshit your stupidity and all the other ignorant chickenshit camp-followers can lick your chickenshit arse for you and tell you how great your chickenshit is. Damn sure don't want any political dissent on a political discussion forum do we, Chickenshit? Your IslamoNaziKKKrat party leaders would be proud of you, Chickenshit.

I didn't realize that you were Glug's mother.

Since I was here a bit ago, I have received 10 "groan"s from a frustrated ChlamydiaBear too stupid to see how his frustrated banging on the windows only puts his impotent bitchiness in neon.

I have also seen several squealings from a cowardly Millie who snipes at me from the protection of his hide-from bunker, oblivious as to the hypocrisy of the feeb doing a great percentage of his posts on a threads I've started. It appears the plague of irony deficiency that is ravaging the deplorable herd has spread throughout cyber-space.

And, speaking of cowardice and hide-from bunkers, Sean Spicer was back spinning today - no live feed or cameras allowed, of course.

And, speaking of cowardice and hide-from bunkers, Sean Spicer was back spinning today - no live feed or cameras allowed, of course.
. It's pretty amazing that the WH avoids the press, unless they can control content and it makes them look good.

More trump ethics:

trump make a lot of money off of his campaing prior to the election, getting reimbursed often for having campaign events in his facilities, among other ways he found to make a buck. His new campaign is off and running, showing on disclosure forms $85,000 already in reimbursements to trumpco lawyers. trump fluffers will look at this information and grab their ankles.

do you think there are some the lib'rul media has missed?.......

Are you talking about the corporate media you fantasize has a leftist agenda as part of your need to be a victim? Given that President Drain-the-Swamp has ended the practice of revealing who has come to the White House, I'm guessing there's a very interesting list of people who tried to get to him more discreetly at Mar a Lago. I'm guessing a fair number of guest list signatures were done in the Cyrillic alphabet.

Last edited:
Back