trump: oblivious moron II

lol.....so, when Trump goes to Maralargo there aren't any reporters watching what happens?

Does adding a girly giggle really work to deflect from your clumsy dishonesty with the rest of your herd? You claimed there are "lib'rul reporters" camped out at Mar a Lago. I asked for evidence of this, and you sleazed to a claim I was asserting there were no reporters at Mar a Lago at all at any time. You also ducked your silliness about how reporters would be able to identify visitors who did not want to be identified.

.........you really are a simpleton aren't you.....lots of people have said so but I didn't know if I should believe them.......

Not ... so ... simple ... I ... can't ... do ... basic ... punctuation. Not at all surprised to see that you would seek shelter behind the skirts of imaginary posse, either.

lol......do you think we can only post where we're "obliged"?.......if there are idiots to be laughed at in a thread, why shouldn't we be here laughing at them........

Satire with substance is one thing. Girly giggles accompanying impotence is just bitchy snottiness, snotty bitch.

Oh, I should also mention that the PMSProphet flounced away from the other "trump moron" thread, declaring he would not return. This is an entirely different "trump moron" thread, I guess.

lol.....so, when Trump goes to Maralargo there aren't any reporters watching what happens?.........you really are a simpleton aren't you.....lots of people have said so but I didn't know if I should believe them.......

So... there are reporters there, and thus no meeting can take place and escape the surveillance, hence there cannot have been a meeting at Mar-a-Lago that remained secret.

Isn't that a bit sleazy, not to mention counter-factual, not to mention mendacious, not to mention delusional - even by your UpIsDownistan standards?

Ah, I see you prepended a drooling giggle to indicate that you thought you were funny. Boy...

Strange question from somebody who comes here to post little but bitchy snottiness. OTOH, it does fit a thread about an oblivious moron.

Just spreading sunshine and good cheer wherever you run to, eh Chickenshit?

Seriously, though. I think you should rename this place to "RickyTavi's Sniveling Chickenshit and Personal Data Peddling Thread". Then at least the title would match the content.

Just spreading sunshine and good cheer wherever you run to, eh Chickenshit?

Seriously, though. I think you should rename this place to "RickyTavi's Sniveling Chickenshit and Personal Data Peddling Thread". Then at least the title would match the content.
People complain about these threads, yet, here you are participating in it, advice, just stay away from them, there are many other threads to enjoy!

Oh, I should also mention that the PMSProphet flounced away from the other "trump moron" thread, declaring he would not return. This is an entirely different "trump moron" thread, I guess.

You said it was it was, lol. Also there isn't thousands of posts of you guys whining about the board that banned you.

Loser.

People complain about these threads, yet, here you are participating in it, advice, just stay away from them, there are many other threads to enjoy!

Now was I complaining about the thread? Read it again, dufus. Do you need help?

Just a reminder: you need to update your "Ignore List". You should do this before you lose credibility.
Snort.
246bb010d72aa2dc585b96dd11b52eef.jpg

Back